• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arkham Knight just unlocked, can't wait for that sweet dynamic smoke <3

Quick look actually got me pretty excited for the game. Throwing smoke down when an enemy with a gun gets the drop on you is still one of the most satisfying moves in gaming.

Megasoum

Banned
TLq6Mn8.png

I hope SAO is done because if(when) they put out another season, I will watch it, and I will accumulate even more self-loathing in the process

ToonamiGAF is going through SAO2 now on Saturday nights and the reactions are amazing. Watching it with a community makes it slightly better, if only because of how hilariously bad the writing is.

I wonder if Dave Lang's kids know the monster that he is.

Yeah. I've seen that Winnie the Pooh thread.... Oh, you meant Lang.

I don't know, Pooh might have him beat! The post below is from this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=164527887#post164527887) There's even more Pooh jerkiness.

Here's a collection of the Pooh comics. Pooh can be a real asshole.

http://www.creators.com/comics/winnie-the-pooh.html

59826_thumb.gif

56283_thumb.gif

54980_thumb.gif

53946_thumb.gif

53949_thumb.gif

47965_thumb.gif

47962_thumb.gif

There's more in that thread.

MG310

Up to 2011 on my Bombcast re-listens.

Funny hearing Vinny talk about his Pre-Children President's Day weekend with 12 hours of Demon's Souls, Dead Space 2, sleeping for 13 hours straight, learning to play the harmonica and making ravioli.

SAO is not that bad. I mean, it's terrible but you can do worse.
So that new Destiny DLC is something.

$40 says Brad buys it day one.
That interview is something though.
Well, we have nothing more to talk about regarding your opportunity to spend extra money in Destiny
GB better have recorded the Bombcast on Tuesday. That's what my detective vision is telling me.

They always record on Tuesday.

Jintor

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I dunno. I didn't watch a lot of Oreimo but I feel like at least from a writing standpoint it knew what it was doing, even if what it was doing was not something I liked at all

whereas SAO often times seems to have no clue what it's doing

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
well, Arkham Knight looks like some Batman-ass Batman but I'm in the mood for some of that right now

also what the hell are you people talking about

demidar

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I dunno. I didn't watch a lot of Oreimo but I feel like at least from a writing standpoint it knew what it was doing, even if what it was doing was not something I liked at all

whereas SAO often times seems to have no clue what it's doing

I'm gonna obscure my spoilers but I'll tag them anyway.

OreImo is one of those shows that would've been good had the ending gone one way or the other (which some people may be creeped out by given the subject matter). Instead it took the non-committal middle road which made everything leading up to it pretty much meaningless. Basically the ending had no confidence in itself and it retroactively wrecked the story.

So what's up with the new Destiny DLC? I haven't been keeping up.

danm999

There are some ones in that thread where Piglet is nasty (or intentionally annoying) to Pooh (like in that bottom comic). So, don't worry, he can bite back... when he feels like it.

So it's just a bunch of assholes dragging each other down.

Ok I might be into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom