• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Is that from the Bombcast? He posted on Twitter last week that he was disappointed he didn't get to talk more about the game because he loved it.

Phantom Pain is part 2 of the second MGS5, right?

He wasn't completely positive in the podcast :(

I'm joking, btw.

Oh. Can't trust anybody.

Is that from the Bombcast? He posted on Twitter last week that he was disappointed he didn't get to talk more about the game because he loved it.

Phantom Pain is part 2 of the second MGS5, right?

Oh. Can't trust anybody.

They're positive on it. Jeff is just worried about the story stuff not taking precedent over gameplay this time around, and kiefer snake being quiet.

popo

Jeff in 20 years

2761272-download+%285%29.jpg

http://Www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/jeff-in-20-years-1774404/#40

Brad

2761295-download+%286%29.jpg

Dan

2761396-download+%282%29.jpeg

Dan just turns into a Dark Souls protagonist.

Brad turns into an Oblivion NPC.

El Jefe remains the same as he's always been; a sports champion.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
You mean like DmC? That's a good game.

And Enslaved.

DmC was the closest they have done to a good game, but if people didn't hate it nobody would remember it. It was pretty mediocre. They're almost getting there.

Enslaved was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

The old DMC game are overated mediocre action games, DmC Devil May Cry actually has some interesting gameplay to it, let alone the characters are better. I would even go as far as to say that Enslaved is a better action game than the old DMC games.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've never even played a Devil May Cry. DmC was still mediocre, and Enslaved was never not terrible. Nothing redeeming about the game parts of the game, and the story wasn't nearly good enough to save the rest. Pretty game, solid but not special story, all around awful platforming, awful exploration, and boring combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom