• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

heavenly sword was awful

i mean i never played it

but i saw my roommate play it

and i feel like i didnt miss much by doing that

I'll agree that Heavenly Sword was pretty bad.

I'm going to use this top spot on this page to again point out that Archaix is wrong about everything.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I can't wait for DMC5 to get announced because the people who thought that DmC was the franchise's savior will melt the fuck down

oh it will be bad

alE29VO.jpg

valeo

DmC was a good game as long as you didn't really care about old DMC. FYI I liked it, because DMC has always been kinda crappy.

Zaph

I imagine most DmC fans will just go back to not caring about DMC once the inevitable fifth happens.

Also, what was up with that random Heavenly Sword animated film released not long ago? Seemed random af?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for DMC5 to get announced because the people who thought that DmC was the franchise's savior will melt the fuck down
Or wait till they make another action game with a 1997 camera, strung together monster arenas and a lot of backtracking.

I just bought DMC4SE

Wait when did they make a DMC4 remake why would you
It's quite elaborate, new characters, modes and everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ys1TWOKK3k

I always think I should go back and finish DMC 4, but then I remember it's not that great of a game. DmC is the best thing that ever happened to that franchise.

Ninja Gaiden> DMC
Bayonetta> DMC

daydream

Banned
tamoor's another great danswers guest, it's surprising to me that most of you guys aren't into the show

i'll just say that if you're at all irked by gb's homogeneity and like casual (but serious) conversations about whatever (and you should, if you're into gb to begin with), look no further than danswers

tamoor's another great danswers guest, it's surprising to me that most of you guys aren't into the show

i'll just say that if you're at all irked by gb's homogeneity and like casual (but serious) conversations about whatever (and you should, if you're into gb to begin with), look no further than danswers

the problem with danswers is I wanted a serious podcast where they talk about life experience, instead all we get is talk about girlfriends and whatever and they joke around too much gabba gabba gabba</sarcasm>

Bacon

Yeah danswers is really quite good. They've done a good job of getting interesting guests on board. If it was just Dan and Danny I would have probably stopped listening by now but it isn't.

Apropos of basically nothing I finished the first Witcher book and it was a lot better than I thought it would be. The prose (or perhaps just the translation) is pretty clunky but the stories are damn good. I haven't actually played Witcher 3 yet so I can't say how the writing compares but it did make me more excited to play it.

Myggen

Apropos of basically nothing I finished the first Witcher book and it was a lot better than I thought it would be. The prose (or perhaps just the translation) is pretty clunky but the stories are damn good. I haven't actually played Witcher 3 yet so I can't say how the writing compares but it did make me more excited to play it.

The translation is widely known for being pretty shit, yeah.

Poor me for buying his bad PC port.

:0

I can relate with tamoor on alot of things mentioned on danswers so this week's episode was great.

Is it weird that because of what I've seen of Lang, I want to give Iron Galaxy the benefit of the doubt in this whole situation?

Like I'm imagining situations where the port was rushed or there wasn't enough funding or WB released it before it was done...

hamchan

Is it weird that because of what I've seen of Lang, I want to give Iron Galaxy the benefit of the doubt in this whole situation?

Like I'm imagining situations where the port was rushed or there wasn't enough funding or WB released it before it was done...

Sure. They've done solid work before. I can totally believe the Arkham Knight PC port being trash not being totally their fault.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dan joins Jeff in "I have no problems with the pc version" tweets. 30fps lock isn't a problem aparently (even if everything else ran fine for them) :p

valeo

One of the best podcasts I have listened to on GB. Tamoor was a terrific guest. Danswers is far more interesting than the Bombcast at this point.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
that's a huge bummer about the PC version of Arkham Knight. PS4 version already looks amazing; seeing that at a higher resolution/frame rate would be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom