• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister sent me this text last night.

All I could think was "I'm the kid Jeff hated"

ZfTGFSI.jpg

Big images with text like that are easier to read if you put them in quotes. Easier to quote your post that way, too.

I mean even people who weren't into the game will admit that the world and immersion were something special

It was the part where you had to play the game that turned people off

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I mean even people who weren't into the game will admit that the world and immersion were something special

It was the part where you had to play the game that turned people off
It would have worked better as a 5 minute demo disc sampler. Code named: WalkAbout v3.04

Tan

I think my lack of enthusiasm is informed by Four Swords. I found the "puzzles" in Four Swords to feel more like chores, where you see exactly what you need to do the moment you see them.

When people talk about Four Swords are they talking about Four Swords the weird add on thing or Four Swords Adventure the gamecube game that was actually good?

When people talk about Four Swords are they talking about Four Swords the weird add on thing or Four Swords Adventure the gamecube game that was actually good?

I'm talking about the GBA game that came with Link to the Past. Perhaps that's my folly. Is the GBA one the same one that's on 3DS?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
My sister sent me this text last night.

All I could think was "I'm the kid Jeff hated"

I was a huge Sega fan toward the end. Jeff was spot-on though. Those people are crazy people. I was crazy, and I didn't even register on the crazy Sega fan scale.

Bah, I was gearing myself up to play some Asylum after everything that went down, but discovered that I only own City on Steam; and I just missed the summer sale. I guess I must have Asylum on 360.

FStop7

Banned
I got the urge to impulse buy Arkham Knight on PSN. I tried logging in from my computer at work so I could have the download finished by the time I got home. But I can't log into the Playstation Store. And when I log into my PSN account it says my Plus membership is expired, even though I renewed it less than a month ago.

Fucking Sony.

Got the PS Store to work from my phone but my PSN account still shows that Plus is expired. And PSN download speeds are as terrible as ever.

PSN has really slid downhill over the past year, though it was never that great to start with. But it's gotten substantially worse. It'd be nice if it got more discussion in the media.

It's kind of weird for me to see screen captures of mobile conversations that don't have the names/faces blurred. And all I remember about Shenmue was it being that really graphically impressive game that was supposed to be like a playable movie, which gave me Sega CD flashbacks.

repeater

I got the urge to impulse buy Arkham Knight on PSN. I tried logging in from my computer at work so I could have the download finished by the time I got home. But I can't log into the Playstation Store. And when I log into my PSN account it says my Plus membership is expired, even though I renewed it less than a month ago.

Fucking Sony.
Seems like there's widespread problems with PSN right now: here's the scoop.

ArjanN

People wondered if Dan would be any help in hiding a dead body.

Via Payday QL. Dan thinks that bank robbers go and buy getaway vans from the dealership, under their real name as well.

Master criminal.

To be fair, robbing a bank is a crime for morons.

Megasoum

Banned
Don't worry, we'll get a PC version eventually right?

... Right?

The worst part is that I have a bunch of friends who work at WB and could get me PS4 copy but they're all on vacation this week lol (there's a national holiday in Québec this week so many people go on vacation at the same time)...

I could wait until monday but then that means I can't play the PC version until then and I want to play it sigh

Teddified

Oh wow was just looking on amazon to see whats up for pre-order, and I saw that Homefront game. And realized I completely forgot all about it. Is it even still planned to come out?

repeater

Watching the GB PS4 launchstravaganza. A bit into the stream, Brad asks "Do you guys think we'll see any PS3 remasters on this system?".

justjim89

Her Story QL in the morning, as well. Awesome. That game is so god damn good, you guys. It's 5 bucks and runs on a toaster. Go play it.

Myggen

Watching the GB PS4 launchstravaganza. A bit into the stream, Brad asks "Do you guys think we'll see any PS3 remasters on this system?".

Are you saying that Brad is to blame for this?!

Also, I'll buy Her Story tomorrow. Wasn't on my radar at all, but it looks really interesting.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I recently picked up the sega collection for the vita to finally play sonic 1 and, well, it's no sonic 2.

I mean it craps all over sonic 4 episode 1 but that's not saying much. Feels like the leap from sonic 1 to sonic 2 isn't that dissimilar to the jump between mega man 1 and 2.

I guess I'll comfort my sadness over his discovery by playing a whole lot of phantasy star games or something

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I recently picked up the sega collection for the vita to finally play sonic 1 and, well, it's no sonic 2.

I mean it craps all over sonic 4 episode 1 but that's not saying much. Feels like the leap from sonic 1 to sonic 2 isn't that dissimilar to the jump between mega man 1 and 2.

I guess I'll comfort my sadness over his discovery by playing a whole lot of phantasy star games or something

No love for Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

make sure to unlock all those hot dev diaries when the sonic team talk about sonic 06

don't think anyone would dispute that sonic 3 & knuckles is a better version than vanilla sonic 3

Yeah I realised that I read what I wanted to instead what was actually there. Sorry Glitches!
Anyway, I'm saying that Sonic 3 & Knuckles is a much, much better game than all other Sonic games. Including Sonic 2.

daydream

Banned
Yeah I realised that I read what I wanted to instead what was actually there. Sorry Glitches!
Anyway, I'm saying that Sonic 3 & Knuckles is a much, much better game than all other Sonic games. Including Sonic 2.

it think glitch probably wanted to express the same wrong sentiment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom