• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys don't worry Drew is going backcountry camping so he can find the perfect quiet and isolated spot in the wilderness where he can sit down and really focus on finishing editing that E3 floor video

jaina

Alright, I've calmed down from my disproportionate rage that the RSS isn't updated.
Now downloading manually for the drive home.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Guys don't worry Drew is going backcountry camping so he can find the perfect quiet and isolated spot in the wilderness where he can sit down and really focus on finishing editing that E3 floor video
Sucks that we probably really won't get one. I was so sure about it, since they have three video producers now and don't film the conferences.

Alright, I've calmed down from my disproportionate rage that the RSS isn't updated.
Now downloading manually for the drive home.
Worked for me.

Man, Beastcast is so much better for conversations. I know it's been harped on a lot, but it always kind of catches me off guard at how much good back and forth there is.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
*inserts appropriate reaction gif to this that I do not currently have access to*

sICrLC5.gif

KingKong

Man, Beastcast is so much better for conversations. I know it's been harped on a lot, but it always kind of catches me off guard at how much good back and forth there is.

all four of them actually talk about each topic unlike the Bombcast which usually ends up as the Brad and Jeff show

Damn, I also just noticed we're well past the 2 hour mark on the Beastcast now. Next stop, 3 hours!

:lol I just got to "He has a name? Fuck this conversation!"

No Man's Sky just sounds like someone took the galaxy map from Mass Effect 2 and said let's make a game that takes this shit as deep as you can. I think the game just needs a beta or a demo, something that puts the game in people's hands so they know what it is and isn't. Kinda like how the Destiny betas went a long way to informing folks on what the game is, even if it didn't inform them about how lacking in content it would eventually be.

repeater

I remember after the first episode of the Beastcast there were quite a few people in this thread who weren't very happy about Jeff's contribution. I think he's been a consistently great part of the cast.

I dunno, I guess I just felt some of you guys were stabbing him in the Bakalar.

justjim89

Man, I can understand why they stopped the Her Story QL when they did, but there is nothing more I would like than to watch Vinny just play the whole thing and uncover it for himself. He was already on an interesting path.

Bacon

If gerstmann could somehow move to New York the beastcast would be the perfect podcast.

The bombcast would be in a real weird spot though so it's probably good how it's set up now.

If gerstmann could somehow move to New York the beastcast would be the perfect podcast.

I kinda like the idea of Jeff not having access to decent pizza. I feel that a lot of his comedy comes from channeling the anguish created by his pizza situation. If he went to NY, where they actually have some decent pizza, I feel that something will be lost in the process.

daydream

Banned
I remember after the first episode of the Beastcast there were quite a few people in this thread who weren't very happy about Jeff's contribution. I think he's been a consistently great part of the cast.

I dunno, I guess I just felt some of you guys were stabbing him in the Bakalar.

i had my doubts but once i listened, i was taken abakalar by how well he jived with the others

really laid bakalar, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom