• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed Gary is back on the Tested podcast

http://www.tested.com/tech/532346-episode-307-profligate-wastrels-6252015/

20 minutes in they are comparing cavemen to Hitler, and talking about Norm connecting an Amazon Echo to his ballsack

I don't really understand why, but apparently the YouTube commenters don't like Gary all the much. Then again, they are YouTube commenters, so it's not surprising. One person said they shut the podcast off as soon as they saw Gary was on.

Gary has been on a few times in the past year. They're always the best episodes.

I think people don't like Gary because he wears his biases on his sleeve and doesn't try to stay neutral about brands. Doesn't bother me, he entertaining and a super fun guest.

Megasoum

Banned
I don't really understand why, but apparently the YouTube commenters don't like Gary all the much. Then again, they are YouTube commenters, so it's not surprising. One person said they shut the podcast off as soon as they saw Gary was on.

I imagine that most Youtube viewers of the site came in after the buyout so don't necessarly know Gary as well as the old Whiskey Media fans.

I imagine that most Youtube viewers of the site came in after the buyout so don't necessarly know Gary as well as the old Whiskey Media fans.

Probably. I wouldn't be surprised if many of those people were initially drawn to the site because Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters are involved, and, as you said, would probably know little of the Whiskey Media days.

Taishan

Banned

They probably read about Gary deleting his Star Wars posts on GAF.

No love for Sonic 3 & Knuckles?
My genesis came with sonic 2 packed in so I pretty much crushed that game from top to bottom. I rented sonic 3 and I rented sonic and knuckles but never really got into them quite like I did with sonic 2. I also got a sega cd when they were at clearance prices a few years later and played sonic cd through to completion but while it was decent enough I never dt the urge to really master it.
make sure to unlock all those hot dev diaries when the sonic team talk about sonic 06
ive already unlocked a sweet trailer for phantasy star universe, I really can't wait to see what the fuss was all about!

M3z_

I haven't played AK but if the story in it is better than Origins I'll be surprised. Origins was the least inspired game, but the story was great.

danm999

I haven't played AK but if the story in it is better than Origins I'll be surprised. Origins was the least inspired game, but the story was great.

I was onboard with Origins until
the Joker showed up about 1/4 way into the story.

Saw the hamster Arcade Archives have spread to the EU PSN with the release of Gradius and Crazy Climber.

I aint paying €9.99 for that but I am happy its there.

Noaloha

GB QLs and the McElroy driven Polygon Overviews are my sweet, delicious eye-sauce these days on the internet. I adore both with equal fervour. My favourite recent McElroy QL was the Catlateral Damage one; it turns into just one prolonged goof between siblings, I suspect some sort of payback on Griffin's end for an earlier video in which Justin subjects him to a godawful FMV game called Girl's Club.

popo

He is just going hiking/camping. Mentions it on the F1 podcast. So you don't have to worry about the boring Drew segment on UPF this week.

In a weird sense of timing Warframe just did their usual point update but this one added more emotes to your frames (now with the ability to customize the list) along with a new event and weapon.

very interesting :p

repeater

Are you saying that Brad is to blame for this?!
100%! I don't mind remasters though, so Rudds wins again.

In a weird sense of timing Warframe just did their usual point update but this one added more emotes to your frames (now with the ability to customize the list) along with a new event and weapon
But what popular beverage company have they chosen to distribute the event download through?

Eryl8wA.gif

Cloakers are rad as hell, they even have the little night googles beep right outta Splinter Cell that plays when they're close.

Nothing is more hilarious though than catching one of those with my absurd build of full body armor and a vintage MG-42 with laser sighting, it's like cutting through butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom