• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played through Her Story already and man this game is great. Really loved it and I think at 5 bucks you should really just give it a shot. You can do way worse with that kind of money.

someone gave me like a one sentence description of it and I bought it sight unseen

at $5 is was pretty much a no-brainer

justjim89

Does Austin have a tumblr? Not to paint with a broad brush, but he seems like a tumblr kinda guy.

I need to know if Austin and Alex are
#TeamTwins
or
#TeamSplitPersonality
in regards to Her Story.

Xater

someone gave me like a one sentence description of it and I bought it sight unseen

I read like half of the RPS review and was sold. Going in with very little knowledge is probably the best you can do. The journey through is just great.

DamnBoxes

Glad to see GB giving love to Her Story.

I have played through Her Story already and man this game is great. Really loved it and I think at 5 bucks you should really just give it a shot. You can do way worse with that kind of money.

Did any of you play it on iOS? Ideally I'd like to play it on my 6+ unless there's good reason to play it on PC instead...

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
quick looks with jeff and vinny: old and busted

gameplay overviews with justin and griffin: new hotness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGmDybYppPA&feature=youtu.be

J Mac is even keeping a playlist of all the videos with him and Griffy together.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfH4HJ9AAqVTawGv6LUkEf_hBTcvOLhKi

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I hope this is young Vinny.

2761991-vinnyvannia_castlevania3.jpg

No_Style

Beastcast thread? Not sure if there was one but I'd just like to say it's REFRESHING to hear someone on the GB crew discuss sports title without snarky comments. I'm not an NHL fan but it was nice to hear nonetheless.

Myggen

Beastcast thread? Not sure if there was one but I'd just like to say it's REFRESHING to hear someone on the GB crew discuss sports title without snarky comments.

Wasn't really enough interest in dedicated Beastcast threads, so we've just discussed it in this thread the last few weeks.

Scizzy

Did any of you play it on iOS? Ideally I'd like to play it on my 6+ unless there's good reason to play it on PC instead...

I played it on an IPad and it's perfectly fine. You're generally only typing individual words, so the virtual keyboard isn't much of a hindrance. And the game is absolutely fantastic and I'm going to be so disappointed when it slips through the cracks come GOTY time. At the very least, the actress needs some type of Best Un-Ironic FMV performance, because she is remarkable.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I haven't played or seen Castlevania 3 since the mid 90s but I remember loving it. Then again, it came after Castlevania 2 so maybe I was just confused by the joy from getting away from that game.

Xater

Played it on the iPad and it works totally fine. You only type Ina couple of words so it's a good experience no matter what platform you are playing on. You might want to have a pen and paper ready though to figure stuff out.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The combat is actually pretty fun if you get the Batmobile all leveled up!
So far I haven't had the same issues from the beginning other players have, but there is a section of the game that absolutely fucking sucks for the batmobile. Just pure hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom