• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ramune is like the best sprite on earth but it's super expensive and the bottles are tiny...

still, I can't help but buy a few packs every summer

I hope that, someday, we get Alex on Danswers.

Title?

Danswers with Wolves

QSJZ0J1.gif

so I already pay too much attention to teeth because I'm a weirdo but 50 Cent is near impossible to handle as an actor because his (fake) teeth are too perfect and shiny

6a010536846743970c011571475a63970c-pi

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
My problem is more when Batman is on the Bat conference call and the person he's talking to in this massive open city with criminals everywhere, calls him 'Bruce' or 'Master Wayne.' Like hey make sure the cat burglar across the street heard you Oracle. I mean Barbara.
I kinda assumed that tech was tuned for Bruce to hear only and anyone looking at him or looking at his screen is seeing fuzz and scrambled voice.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
i can't believe we've had like 30 solid minutes of

brad/rorie- [incorrect hip hop statement]
jeff- [half-hearted correction]

I was really glad to hear Austin and Jeff on livestreams together during e3 because it's been a long time since Jeff has had somebody who actually caught his references. Alex is always good for some too, but I'm never quite sure if he's getting the reference or just getting that Jeff has made the reference before and figured it out with context clues.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This game was #1 during the Steam Sale with like a 17% discount.

It's not popular because of people playing it on Youtube, it's popular because people genuinely love (at least the promise of) these games.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Let us all gleefully join the old-out-of-touch club where we think these sorts of games are lame and do not want to play them.

Why do we keep doing this?

Like for real, they're the same fucking game and there's nothing new to them. None of them seem to really care about it either so... Why are they playing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom