• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
no joke, Beastcast is destroying the Bombcast, never thought i'd say this

Ketch

Woof. That Destiny video is some strong shit, really interesting examination. Let's look at the comments, shall we?

aoQuwsW.png

deaddove.gif

Damn. not only is destiny manipulatively addictive, it's also against gay marriage? who knew.

justjim89

Oh, we're all staying up to watch the WWE Japan event? Cool.

I'm severely debating between staying up another 4 hours or just going to sleep and watching it in the morning. I just don't know. On one hand, I'm pretty tired. On the other hand, I have some videos I've been meaning to watch and a new character in New Vegas I could get into.

Decisions, decisions.

Rainmaker

Banned
There's something about staying up and experiencing wrestling events from Japan live that just feels right but you always regret it afterwards. It's fun when my Twitter timeline is full of sleepy wrestling fans.

justjim89

why kofi kingston tho

Because New Day Rocks.

They've informed you of this. #PowerOfPositivity

In reality, it's because this was originally just a house show sort of deal and they booked Brock in a squash, and Kofi's selling and bumping will make Brock look like a million bucks.

Is terraria any good? I feel that it being pixelated it'd be hard to see anything if I stuck it in windowed mode...and well....I dunno.

It's pretty fun once you find the cool biomes and gear. This game has a shit ton of cool stuff to find but first you'll have to make time progress exploring early game (aka Terraria 1.0) stuff first.

If you're having a hard time seeing shit then play in a smaller fullscreen resolution. This is what I do because 1080p is way too zommed out IMO.

GavinGT

Banned
The robot thing is pretty much my favorite Giant Bomb moment ever. If they don't buy one, we should chip in and get them one courtesy of GAF.

GAF fridge, meet GAFbot.

Terraria is si slow paced that they probably won't find enough new content to showcase in an half hour video without hours of grinding and exploring.

If Rorie and Jeff are both digging into it already I'd say it's possible for them to figure out how to access enough new content to cover a video

beastcast rap was a+
beastcast continues to be a+ and deserves a gaming-side thread from now on unless a mod actually says otherwise. the popularity argument seems kinda weak, it's not like the other threads got five posts each.

Lets do this! I think my compatriot Finn Balor is gonna win the NXT title.

I keep thinking how it was probably supposed to be Hideo Itami winning the title in his home country with the GTS, but I also love Bullet Club so I'm still really looking forward to seeing Balor win the title in Japan.

My premium just lapsed so this is coming at the perfect time to convince me to resub.

CRAP MY CRUNCHYROLL ACCOUNT AUTO-RENEWED WHEN I WAS SLEEPING.

Rainmaker

Banned
I really thought they'd save the belt for Samoa Joe but it's really looking like Bálor wins. I'm completely fine with that. He's got the whole package.

84jyqfI.jpg

yrR8Z2C.jpg

Volotaire

beastcast rap was a+
beastcast continues to be a+ and deserves a gaming-side thread from now on unless a mod actually says otherwise. the popularity argument seems kinda weak, it's not like the other threads got five posts each.

On the one hand, for the popularity argument, if there are too many GB threads on Gaming side again mods will close them down since it blurs the line between promotion. On the other side, if it does not receive many posts per thread, is there any point in creating a thread and then questions arise about replacing it with a weekly GB cast thread. If you look at the 'Stupid Gaming Questions OT Thread', you'll see some concerns rising in the last few days. Although, those concerns were very odd to say the least.

jgminto

I'm loving this crowd so much.

That doesn't seem like a badass anime for cool guys, but I've added it to my queue.

If you like manly anime you should watch Ore Monogatari/My Love Story. It's about a truly manly man finding love. Other than JoJo, it was the best show of the last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom