• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy-4U

Did a few rounds on Trackmania today. Glad to see the server back online with lots of people. It feels like 2011 all over again.

Myggen

11012517_10206515914791913_4176366649555532641_n.jpg

roytheone

I am surprised that a lot of the bombcrew seem to have stopped playing the witcher 3, especially Brad and Vinny. Brad seemed extremely impressed with the game and couldn't wait to play more of it, and Vinny is probably the biggest Witcher fan I have ever encountered. But now, it only gets mentioned in passing by Dan. I guess everybody wanted to play Batman when it is still the "new hot thing", but hopefully at leas Brad and Vinny get back into it, especially now that there is fuck all being released in the AAA space.

So how are Red Vines compared to Twizzlers? Licorice is pretty low on my candy totem pole, but that's mostly based off of my experience with Twizzlers (Sour Punch licorice is pretty dope though).

Volotaire

I love that there is now a Metal Gear Scanlon lore as well as a Metal Gear lore to keep up with. Fantastic. I can't wait for the first episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom