• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Brad's taking his time with the podcast this week. Doesn't want to make a mistake and feel the wrath of mintyice

tchocky

gameinformer has their quicklook thing up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0eVz9nr96I

Anonymous asked:Hey Jeff, when will we see a quick look for the Witcher 3?

No sooner than release day. The embargo is all specific about the split between reviews and gameplay videos.

I haven't watched their Witcher 3 video but Game Informer often edit their test chamber videos to get around embargoes rather than a straight playthrough like quick looks.

Mully

why would you apply then?

It's a job within an industry I know pretty well and have number of sources and connections. The work would be different enough day to day. I'd be living on the West Coast with a stable job rather than freelancing. I'd get to travel a number of times a year.

I like freelancing. I get to choose what I want to write about and what type of article I want to write (currently I like doing embedded features). With that said, it'd feel damn good to have a stable job and not have to work two other jobs to pay for my writing.

Egg0

Banned
Remember when the bombcast was going to be premium only or weirdly splitup? The time is now.

edit: Lame, now it's out for everyone so this post makes no sense.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Remember when the bombcast was going to be premium only or weirdly splitup? The time is now.

edit: Lame, now it's out for everyone so this post makes no sense.

I remember hearing that and thinking "Well, guess I'm done with Giant Bomb"

Clearly what I meant was "Done with not paying for Giant Bomb"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom