• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

Whenever Alex writes it's usually really good, I wish he wrote more articles on the site that allowed him to get creative. He shouldn't limit himself to headlines and Telltale games.

Mully

Whenever Alex writes it's usually really good, I wish he wrote more articles on the site that allowed him to get creative. He shouldn't limit himself to headlines and Telltale games.

His character reviews at Gamespot were the best. I miss those.

Watched this earlier and the first thing that popped into my head is of Max Tempkin sitting on the GB couch during GDC (I think?) downloading P&D after hearing it makes over a million a day. He downloads it and says something about how this piece of crap could make a million a day.

Guess Dan and Jeff are finally jumping on to the P&D craze. I played P&D a while last year but hit the wall after 3 weeks and couldn't stand the grind. Was suprised P&D Z seems like a lite rpg, may have to get this at some point.

Fox318

random consumers who find themselves deeply invested in how much money a corporation they have no stake in makes are weird.

People like to root for and against things especially since they have some sort of monetary investment in it.

not that hard to understand and most of the time companies in the same industry are trying to kill the competition so that helps people stick with something.

People like to root for and against things especially since they have some sort of monetary investment in it.

not that hard to understand and most of the time companies in the same industry are trying to kill the competition so that helps people stick with something.

I own a PS4 and I want Sony to sell lots of products. You know darn well that's not the kind of attitude I'm talking about.

jgminto

People probably shouldn't root for companies whose key interest is getting as much of your money as possible, especially when the outcome of them "winning" is less competition in the market.

Fox318

I own a PS4 and I want Sony to sell lots of products. You know darn well that's not the kind of attitude I'm talking about.

That's honestly been the best thing about staying PC this gen.

With the exception of the scary power Valve has its all about the games.

tchocky

I think it's fine to be interested in sale figures in a "state of the industry" kind of way without resorting to console war silliness.

My issue with discussion of sales is it is pointless since we don't know game budgets like we do with movies. When Square Enix said Tomb Raider was a disappointment for selling 3 million copies we have no idea how much they spent making it so we don't know if it is an absurd statement or not.

Myggen

Yeah I barely caught it. Wasn't sure so went to google and the first result was a youtube video of her dancing in a bikini. Apparently SRS had unlockable videos of models dancing in skimpy clothes lol

The kind of classy stuff I expected from seeing the start screen of that game.

Dan Ryckert - if you're browsing I have a very, very serious question for you:

Why do you eat peanut butter sandwiches? Why not peanut butter AND jelly? Is jelly another mayo / sour cream thing for you?

Fox318

People probably shouldn't root for companies whose key interest is getting as much of your money as possible, especially when the outcome of them "winning" is less competition in the market.

Yeah but people don't want choice they want onvience.

Its why so many game journalists ignored PC games for so long. They talked about how they were hard to launch or how they couldn't just plug it in or how it didn't use a controller.

A fan had to gift Patrick a gaming PC for him to start covering games on it.

Remember when he was doing Spookin' on a Macbook air?

How long have we heard about the mega console? When 1up was in its prime its pretty much all they talked about.

peanut butter

and honey

Never tried that but I love peanut butter, honey, and honey roasted peanut butter. So that seems like a good combo.

just peanut butte isn't weird. Jelly is stupid.

PB/J is fine. But they're better separate. Making peanut butter overly sweet doesn't improve it.

i've come to realize i never liked jelly.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa? This is not a safe place.

jgminto

Jelly?

Rii6wFY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom