• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelcar

In reality though, Vinny is the least likely to quit out of all of them. To much is at stake in his life to quit and spend time searching for a new job and doing that whole process. And he's more family focused rather than a I-need-to-make-a-name-for-myself kind of guy, so I assume job security is his priority right now. At ease!

But who's crazy enough to quit Giant Bomb, am I right?

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
or whatever the actual title is if you like Final Fantasy music

The original Theatrhythm is $20 and that's good enough unless you want to download Nier songs.

Kingom Hearts 3D or Shinobi 3DS.

Are DS games eligible because the list would be through the roof if so.

style savvy trendsetters for 3ds is $19 on amazon

These + SMT IV are all under consideration, thanks.

In reality though, Vinny is the least likely to quit out of all of them. To much is at stake in his life to quit and spend time searching for a new job and doing that whole process. And he's more family focused rather than a I-need-to-make-a-name-for-myself kind of guy, so I assume job security is his priority right now. At ease!

But who's crazy enough to quit enough to quit Giant Bomb, am I right?

That's cause Vinny is dah best

santeesioux

Speaking of heart attack causing fast food, has anyone had the Jack in the Box Blazin' sandwich with the ghost pepper? I want to try it but I don't want to be on the toilet for the rest of the day.

danm999

But who's crazy enough to quit Giant Bomb, am I right?

If Vinny leaves it will be in the dead of night with his bug out bag, not with a formal on the grid resignation.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was watching the UPF where Jeff played Getting Up.

Boy that game was dog shit then and it's still dog shit now. Liking that game makes you an instant dirtbag.

I was watching the UPF where Jeff played Getting Up.

Boy that game was dog shit then and it's still dog shit now. Liking that game makes you an instant dirtbag.

I'm sure Jeff felt the same

xzmarN0.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
yo sour cream's for pasta, potato and weird meat mixes you're gonna put in a burrito or something

sandwiches?!?!?!

I mean I would just chop up some chives and bacon bits on a dollop sour cream with some baked potatoes. You're just replacing one carb with another!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey I don't want to start any Australian Beef here man.

Our sandwich game here is pretty strong though. Especially Vietnamese sandwiches.

Kirlia

Banned
These + SMT IV are all under consideration, thanks.

Personally, I recommend Curtain Call over the original Theatrhythm. It has almost everything the original doesn't (except some EMS tracks, but those suck anyhow), and even though it costs more, you get three times the songs and better features. But if you really want to be cheap, and don't have much money or time to spare, you'll probably be okay with just the original Theatrhythm. Probably.

Jothel

I'm Aussie like Whippy so this is probably some Melbourne-Sydney thing or something

Well, if you're an Aussie then the sandwich love is understandable.

Hey I don't want to start any Australian Beef here man.

Our sandwich game here is pretty strong though. Especially Vietnamese sandwiches.
Oh I don't doubt that at all, I have no idea what Vietnamese sandwiches are like though - they haven't reached the UK just yet, even in Japan it's basically just Pho

Jintor

You know i've been thinking about it and on a sandwich I've never had PB with anything else. It's PB plain or nothing.

I mean, I've probably had it as part of other dishes before. Just not with anything on a sandwich.

Jelly is fine and all. I've maybe had like 15 PB&J sandwiches in my life, and about 4,000,000 plain (but SUPER CHUNKY) PB sandwiches. It's just an added step and thing I have to buy that doesn't add that much to the overall product.

PB and honey is better. PB and banana is also a very good thing.

smuckers-peanut-butter-and-jelly-300x300.jpg

Jothel

Actually this is something I've wanted to ask recently - I've been having some PB+J sandwiches here recently and have been alternating between strawberry and raspberry jam. What do you all use when you get your PB+J sandwich on?

Sour cream goes with anything.

I love sour cream, but mainly with these three things:
  1. As a topping on chili (con carne, not con queso) with shredded cheese, typically cheddar.
  2. As a topping on baked potatoes with melted salted butter and in some cases shredded cheese, typically cheddar.
  3. As a topping on hard-shelled ground beef tacos with shredded cheese, typically cheddar (sometimes mixed). While I wholeheartedly prefer homemade, the majority of tacos I eat are Taco Supremes from Taco Bell. The best fast foot tacos I ever ate were from a chain called Salsarita's Fresh Cantina. I went there a few times when I was in college. They had one in the food court area.

Why have sour cream when you can have cottage cheese?

Well for one the taste and consistency are completely different. Cottage Cheese is fine but its more watery and has a very neutral flavor. Plus I can eat it on its own, and I would never just take a spoonful of sour cream and eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom