• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmEPDpS.png

Myggen

Hmmm, experiencing some stuttering for some reason. I guess I'll just watch the last few episodes of Hannibal instead, and save UPF for the archive tomorrow!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Remember when video games were ambitious and good?

edit: And draw distances were like looking into a muddy mirror?

My copy of mercs is either really scratched or it's just dodgy when run on the 360 because I seem to remember it freezing a lot whenever I tried to play it on 360.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Pandemic did so much interesting stuff in the PS2/Xbox era.

Giving away copies of their game on GAF before it was cool was among said interesting stuff. I still have my copy of Destroy All Humans (was it 2 that they gave away? I have both) somewhere around. But yeah, I was looking at their Wikipedia page during Demo Derby and they made so many really close to great (or at least really fun and hugely flawed) games.

this came out in the weird black hole period of time where i was only playing pc games in the mid 2000s

kind of sad i missed it

e: lol this game is exactly as good as Twilight Princess

Mercenaries was such an awesome game with so many options. I got it for $5 near-release when Blockbuster ran that trade-in special a long long time ago.

I'm the opposite of Drew. I'll go offensive skills every single time until I feel like I HAVE TO bump up my defensive skills.

glass cannons for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom