• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frith

holy shit whats going on with brads hair

he needs to sort his shirts out if he's gonna have fly ass hair like that

man looks crisp as fuck from the neck up

needs to get a suit and go full ted

An-Det

I can see why Jeff really liked Syndicate, it seems like it would be pretty fun with friends. Hell, since it's from Starbreeze, in another world this could have been their big co-op shooter instead of Payday.

This is perfect.

This too

tumblr_noegzg9EKN1qh9o2do1_540.png

Zaph

I really want a Bensen B-8M

Would probably kill myself within a minute, but still

I leveled in vanilla WoW as a protection paladin. Defense, health, and healing for days and days. It was just slow as eff.

My alt was a prot paladin - great fun, especially with a good healer. Only problem was everyone in your guild would ask for SM levelling runs.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
These fire textures when you're on fire are kinda rubbish. Actually FPS being on fire really sucks always.

But being fully engrossed in flames is immersive and realistic, just like when you get shot and get blood all over your eyes.

Unlike Dan, I like the Mall of America. It's the perfect model for our inevitable future in which we all live in competing walled corporate fiefdoms. Also, you can get tons of streetpasses.

Zaph

Just noticed that link is no longer secured behind GB authentication. Wonder if it's a temporary bug or if we should stop posting it?

Watching UPF. Man, I really hope original Xbox emulation gets here before too long. I'm gonna be gutted if mine breaks and I can't play that stuff any more.

Hmmm, experiencing some stuttering for some reason. I guess I'll just watch the last few episodes of Hannibal instead, and save UPF for the archive tomorrow!

You've got some of the best TV ever made waiting for you.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He secretly hates GTAV. Didn't put it in his top 10 that year and only gave it a 5/5 because reasons.

But he loves GTA IV

Giant Bomb has also been THE spot of 'man these graphics look great but the animations being so short are really jarring' and 'man these animations take too long and make the game feel unresponsive'

Jintor

Wow this witcher kid is adorable. Right balance between annoying and douchebag knowitall.

I don't remember a thing about Witcher 2, but any game that starts by threatening to show Gerald's junk is fine by me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom