• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Stretchmo, last night I managed to beat this puzzle on Pushmo that I failed to solve in over 3 years. I forgot how much I liked that game and am now considering getting the rest of the series.

You would probably need to get a couple friends to play with, I'd imagine the online is dead at this point.

18540b3a8b7e4212ecad0592a72f57ab.png

There may be hope.

hm?

Haven't noticed that happening a lot, and it seems like a weird thing to believe that someone would be lying about.

Who said anything about him lying? Maybe he forgot about them but I find it hard to believe he has never seen anything of the couple of games he mentioned. :D

tchocky

I mean, you would probably remember if you've seen footage of a game.

Jeff Green said during his Resident Evil stream that he had never played Resident Evil 4, then someone found an old GFW podcast where Shawn Elliott talked about watching Jeff play RE4 at his desk. So it can happen although Brad is a couple hundred years younger than Jeff Green.

Myggen

Jeff Green said during his Resident Evil stream that he had never played Resident Evil 4, then someone found an old GFW podcast where Shawn Elliott talked about watching Jeff play RE4 at his desk. So it can happen although Brad is a couple hundred years younger than Jeff Green.

Yeah, Jeff Green being 90 years old doesn't help there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fuck this Kirkhope and Wise nonsense. I want to know why no one has gotten Jerry Martin to make a new game soundtrack.

Myggen

Have you forgotten things like Brad forgetting about games that he actually reviewed?

Heh, true enough. I guess if you review enough games you'll forget some of them. Jeff has the same problem from time to time.

Danny officially confirmed to be on Jeff's drive to E3 again.

Sweet! That was some quality content last year.

One of the best parts of E3
and still more views than lobby :(

The E3 driving stream last year had like 5k listeners at its peak I think. Crazy.

popo

Hopefully we can get Danny nearer to the mic this time as it was a bit hard to hear him at times

I think it was more the giant bag on his lap. 3 person max or rent a bigger car this time pls Brett.

Him and Alex were harder to hear as they were in the back so I guess it depends on if other people will be joining them.

He needs to have his car professionally wired for audio and video - like BangBus.

frostyxc

Save that money from the Witcher, put it into a sweet gaming PC... and do some word processing, or something. What am I, your mom? Do what you want for step three!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really don't like fantasy settings, but I'm sick of not having something to play on my PS4, so I guess I'll buy Witcher 3?

I've been on a blackout for Witcher 3, but I loved Witcher 2 because it focused more on political bullshit than wizards and dragons and even one of the quests and the npcs are like 'oh you still hunt monsters. that's cute' which helps it feel a little more different.

I'm not a huge fan of fantasy myself generally.

$20 for a three year old game still feels a little expensive, given that there's hardly a playerbase.

It's £8 for me, which is a pretty solid price. I still might cave and just play through the single player, but I do remember the multiplayer being really good so it sucks that it has a non existent community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom