• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every mark is a worked gate until they get the pencil, and then its a shoot, until they work themselves into a main event worked shoot for the strap, end up giving a potato, then get a reciept, sell said reciept with a gig, and after they get some color they can kiss the brass ring and ascend to the ranks of the boys from the back to the backyard support indie pro wrestling at prowrestlingtees.com/bigLG get yourself a t-shirt.

someone please help this man

Anjin M

Every mark is a worked gate until they get the pencil, and then its a shoot, until they work themselves into a main event worked shoot for the strap, end up giving a potato, then get a reciept, sell said reciept with a gig, and after they get some color they can kiss the brass ring and ascend to the ranks of the boys from the back to the backyard support indie pro wrestling at prowrestlingtees.com/bigLG get yourself a t-shirt.

This might be nonsense, but it's really amazing nonsense.

justjim89

I understood this perfectly after reading it once.

Help me.

I would be open to a feature where brad gets his platinum trophies on. It would be neat to see him go down that rabbit hole and what type of man he is on the other side of it.

Fox318

YANsHNZ.jpg

Do guinea pigs wrestle?

kind of. unfamiliar males will fight, they bite at each others' faces/ears/necks. if dominance has already been established, then usually the dominant one only has to flex at the other for them to haul ass out of there.

if they're friendly and just being competitive for food or something, they might just try to bump the other out of the way from the side.

Fox318

kind of. unfamiliar males will fight, they bite at each others' faces/ears/necks. if dominance has already been established, then usually the dominant one only has to flex at the other for them to haul ass out of there.

if they're friendly and just being competitive for food or something, they might just try to bump the other out of the way from the side.

What about the pigs in the Witcher 3?

They fight side by side with Geralt. I'm sure Brad will discuss this in the bombcast.

jVIvm6mh.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everyone always wanted to talk about Ryan hating Brad and Brad hating Dan, but why does no one ever talk about that string of UPFs where Jeff didn't want to be Alexis's PSN friend and twice rejected Alexis's offers to come over to his apartment.

Jeff is a monster.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
We've conquered asia in the the Asian cup.

We've conquered the cricketing world in the cricket world cup.

Will Australia now conquer Europe in the Eurovision?

Deadstar

Everyone always wanted to talk about Ryan hating Brad and Brad hating Dan, but why does no one ever talk about that string of UPFs where Jeff didn't want to be Alexis's PSN friend and twice rejected Alexis's offers to come over to his apartment.

Jeff is a monster.

Why doesn't Jeff like Alexis? Alexis is awesome.

steadfast

I can't tell if this is real or satire. Wrestling is so weird.

santeesioux

You're thinking of the newspapers.

I have seen English papers that just have tits out for all to see. Teenage me would have been in heaven since I didn't have access to high speed internet then.

I suppose we do get some Spanish language channels that had some suggestive stuff on them, no nudity though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom