• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'll say it here, Brad won't get the platinum (unless he has viewer co-op help). That defiled chalice is one of the most aggravating things I've gone through.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
And before people get excited that his Dad is back in town

So i guess Dan finally prevailed in pushing him nearer to the digital lifestyle lol

When he was in town, I downloaded it onto his iPad and set him up with an account, and friended my account so it would make it easy for him. Despite that, he still thinks it's charging his phone bill money when he uses it.

Personally things get a little too heavy for my enjoyment of a podcast. Reminds me a lot about things I'm dealing with, and while it's nice to hear advice, sometimes I just get depressed as all fuck and I'm put into a stupor for most of the day.

alr1ght

I haven't played BB but my understanding is that the Chalice Dungeon stuff is kinda random? Like sort of rogue-like-ish? Is that the whole appeal of it?

Not really. There's "root" dungeons which are random (and have loot), but the ones required to get the Plat are constant. Then he has to deal with the awfulness of farming for materials. It will take him awhile to do it, but the first few dungeons will be pretty easy.

Liamc723

I'll say it here, Brad won't get the platinum (unless he has viewer co-op help). That defiled chalice is one of the most aggravating things I've gone through.

The defiled chalice dungeon is by far the worst part of Bloodborne. God I hated that thing.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Sounds to me like Dan put a virus on his own father's computer. That's just low. Trolling the internet is one thing, but this is family.

I hope Paul can read this. I know he lurks gaf a lot so I hope that i'm being helpful in telling him to turn off his ipad and throw it into the Kansas wheat fields only short after smashing it. You're being billed for what Dan is doing to you and the biller is Microsoft Corp, one of the greediest companies ever to come out of the americas.

the sooner you get rid of that device, the smaller the bill will be in the end. Probably triple digits instead of something even more financially debilitating.

It doesn't really differentiate itself from any other advice show and I'm already sick of the format. It's fine for what it is. But I just don't care for that kind of show anymore.

I like to think the main draw at the time was Dan and seeing if he really was a character or not but once you got that then you could stay for the advice, fucking around with Danny and the guests.

Personally things get a little too heavy for my enjoyment of a podcast. Reminds me a lot about things I'm dealing with, and while it's nice to hear advice, sometimes I just get depressed as all fuck and I'm put into a stupor for most of the day.

Yea some of them are pretty fucking rough, especially in the latest episode. :(

Also its very interesting that the viewers are serious enough to ask these guys for advice about such problems. I guess it shows how much they respect them.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
i have given up hope, but sure. that's why i said "going right now".

only barely related, but they should play B.O.B for snes (or genesis) on OGS sometime

I swear I suggested this before

think yourself a real clever suggestion-stealer huh

I have the genesis version. I don't think I played all that much of it, but I thought it was cool

bomb after reading being one-and-done is the worst crime giant bomb has ever committed.

yep. I'm like 0 for 2 or 3 or whatever as far as interest in their current premium podcasts. Bomb after reading was a great idea. If they do another I hope they get vinny on board, and maybe alex. Maybe shumi too, he probably does a lot of reading.

Kelas

[sorry this was meant to be an edit not a quote of myself]

daydream

Banned
I swear I suggested this before

think yourself a real clever suggestion-stealer huh

I have the genesis version. I don't think I played all that much of it, but I thought it was cool

listen, i suggested they play sonic shuffle early on during the first mpp episode and then ten other people had the same "idea" over the next couple of months

's a fight for survival out here

Kelas

say what now

this guy:

rGGJSP6.jpg

shumi

edit: yes I was appropriating schumacher's nickname for bradley :p

Ohnonono

When he was in town, I downloaded it onto his iPad and set him up with an account, and friended my account so it would make it easy for him. Despite that, he still thinks it's charging his phone bill money when he uses it.

I hope it is just a podcast full of him complaining that he is being charged for "this shit."

Ken

Man, when Brad gets into a game he really gets deep in. I couldn't bother to do Chalice Dungeons for claws after the third one.

Does getting the Platinum require you to get all three endings? I already committed to getting the best ending and I don't know if I'm gonna have time to do a full NG+.

alr1ght

Does getting the Platinum require you to get all three endings? I already committed to getting the best ending and I don't know if I'm gonna have time to do a full NG+.

Yes, but you can backup your save right before the end, then reload, etc.

alr1ght

Brad getting rekt. The best way to beat these dungeons is to run to the door key thing, die, then run and get destroyed by the boss. Don't tell Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom