• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Got home in time to watch the fight with the dog. Holy shit this seems like a brutal fight.

Probably need to make a series out of this one to have a chance of beating this fucker.

this boss

500px-SSB4_-_Flare_Blitz.jpg

haha, Brad's disinterest in the realization that his best bet is to play safe and calmly whittle down the health

"Go Big or Go Home" Shoemaker

PBalfredo

This boss kinda exemplifies what's been burning me out about Bloodborne. Every late game boss has at least one "fuck you" attack that just ends the fight if it hits. Trying to whittle down bosses with OHKO attacks is not fun and the feeling for beating them tends to be less "Yeah, I did it!" and more "fucking finally..."

this stage of the fight really doesn't seem that bad if you just play cautiously. the attacks have pretty obvious tells. you just don't have much room for error.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
This boss will be a 4 parter.

This bastard took me days to beat. The only way I was able to do it was to hit his head with the R2 overhead smash with the Holy Blade.

Once you master dodging his head swip attack and popping off a few hits and then backing the hell off this boss is ok.

Then you just have to avoid the 1 hit kill charge.

Oh and no way in hell Brad is beating the dog today. It took me a few days to get him down.

Zaph

Jason seems to be the best at getting Brad to stop being so stubborn when he plays - actually tries suggestions and shit.

Megasoum

Banned
I don't know if it's just because they find his name funny but "QuidProBono" pops-up in like every single live thing for the last 2-3 weeks lol.

daydream

Banned
man, i've been missing all these track walks going up (all of them since the first one, in fact)

been probably glossing over them, thinking they're podcast episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom