• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

I also hate advice shows. I might make an exception for Papa Ryckert.

What lvl is Brad btw? I remember Vinny being over leveled got the audience hella salty.

I still have it...

7StJxTw.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
"yeah let's give up on parrying him"

Little does Bradley know that it makes this dude a cakewalk. Heh.

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 37s37 seconds ago
The guest for our tenth episode of Danswers is none other than @PaulRyckert. Send your questions for him to askdanswers@gmail.com.

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 10s11 seconds ago
Some context: @PaulRyckert is 52, from Kansas, he's been divorced 38 times, he works at the post office, and I'm his son. Ask him anything.

Chocolate + peanut butter.

When he was in town, I downloaded it onto his iPad and set him up with an account, and friended my account so it would make it easy for him. Despite that, he still thinks it's charging his phone bill money when he uses it.

He's counter-trolling, I'm sure of it.

Yeah, he's higher than I was at that point.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a day late to the Black Mesa party, but man I enjoyed that. Some real schadenfreude from the comments.
This is my favourite:

I really don't think Dan is funny in the slightest and I am losing so much respect for Drew for encouraging this idiot.

Dan needs to remember his position and stop disrespecting other peoples efforts (devs). He does it constantly and Jeff needs to reign him in or replace him with Jason (which would be my preferred option).

Lijik

Won't someone think of the developers?!

I hope @BlackMesaDevs can weigh in on how the feel about this outrageous stunt, ive already tweeted them my comments on this hot issue so they can be aware about the misinformation spreading on their game. i hope they dont stand by such unfunny shenanigans

Myggen

I hope @BlackMesaDevs can weigh in on how the feel about this outrageous stunt, ive already tweeted them my comments on this hot issue so they can be aware about the misinformation spreading on their game. i hope they dont stand by such unfunny shenanigans

How else are you going to find out that this is a "remake" of HL1 than watch an Unfinished on GB?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom