• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Lol Jason

AqiVjrc.png

daydream

Banned
it was a really funny bit, for sure

just a really strong episode overall except maybe the email section

also forgot to mention this but brad encouraging dan to get more involved is great

kirkhope's stuff is all candycane lane shit

it fits the games really well, but I think the mark of a great soundtrack is not only being fitting for the game, but also finding myself wanting to listen to a game's music when I'm not playing it, which is never the case for kirkhope's stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-B7UJtvlLM

The Rock AND America flag pants in the same video.

and then they all shared a great big piece of some old fashioned poontang pie

FluxWaveZ

I'm a day late to the Black Mesa party, but man I enjoyed that. Some real schadenfreude from the comments.

I'm also late to the party on this one, as well. Looking through the reactions, this seems to be yet another of the Quick Looks that have generated outrage next to Project Diva f and Metro Redux. Fun times.

Anyone remember that one 2D, cartoonish plane game Vinny and someone else Quick Looked for a really short time, trashing it? And then Jeff came back from a vacation or something and disapproved of how they showed that game, in the QL, on a Bombcast? Heh, one of the rare times something like that happened.

daydream

Banned
Anyone remember that one 2D, cartoonish plane game Vinny and someone else Quick Looked for a really short time, trashing it? And then Jeff came back from a vacation or something and disapproved of how they showed that game, in the QL, on a Bombcast? Heh, one of the rare times something like that happened.

yup, that would be Altitude

(aka the quickest of looks)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They really need to do Farming Simulator 15 (just released on consoles on Tuesday). The first QL was amazing.

XXOqx9rl.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, the bradbourne video (yay, new brad content) was my first time seeing ludwig's holy blade and even in the great sword mode it seems pretty fast for a great sword.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I miss the Wii because it led to some amazing QLs just because of how popular it was. I feel like Wii has a better library of funny dumb games than the modern Steam shit bucket

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, how the hell did the black mesa quick look get 510 comments?

Why didn't people get angry when they were trolling don bradman cricket, an actually good game that's not a remake.

Suplexer

Yeah...were you off watching NXT when this kicked off? In a nutshell: Dan & Drew pretended not to know that this is a Half Life remake during the QL. People got upset because you know, somebody please think of the children/developers!

I actually totally saw that Quick Look but had no idea people took the joke seriously LOL that's pretty silly.

MG310

Maaaaan that fight that Brad is at seems rough without having a good vertical swing like the axe has. Missing out on all the free head bops you get when he does his normal left to right or right to left swipes.

Heh, that Black Mesa video was brilliant. I can't believe there are people who are either didn't get the joke or did but fanboyraged regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom