• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Truth/Lie/Doubt prompts

EUL5GJC.png

convo

The chalice bosses just seem like damage sponges though.

You also do thousands of damage at this point and so that balances out unless you actually don't level anymore or bling out your weapons with gems. Many people do that, i don't but i also have the time and want to grind away at things.

Also can you guys imagine when Street fighter V comes out how Jason is going to lose his shit when he gets his ass beat when he plays against Dan? He seems really mad lately getting ryckt by Dan at every turn, i can see him destroy a stick or two when the time comes.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
You also do thousands of damage at this point and so that balances out unless you actually don't level anymore or bling out your weapons with gems. Many people do that, i don't but i also have the time and want to grind away at things.

Also can you guys imagine when Street fighter V comes out how Jason is going to lose his shit when he gets his ass beat when he plays against Dan? He seems really mad lately getting ryckt by Dan at every turn, i can see him destroy a stick or two when the time comes.
Dan should main Dan.

convo

Dan should main Dan.

He'd probably still beat Jason. But for real yo , i wouldn't give Jason this much shit if he didn't pretend to be as good a player as Dan.Dan doesn't give a shit about his skill at videogames and thus doesn't get butt hurt about getting his ass beat that badly and can move on. While Jason is mostly fuck all these videogames when he does fall on his ass. They really don't have to pretend like they are good at videogames as many points in history have shown. But since this is a serious job to them i guess they want to hold some cred at this? I think Brad would be surprised if he gave in and just be tranquil about it,but i guess his personality and profession doesn't allow for it. I think Jason needs to feel himself at something competitively but then he wouldn't be playing with Dan this much.

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 0
We try to convince CNet's Jeff Bakalar that the Witcher's extended universe is amazing while he clues us in on where the real money is made. We've also got updates on the Grand Theft Auto movie, Splatoon, Alex's Mad Max impressions, and hot New York real estate tips.

2:14:00

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 0
We try to convince CNet's Jeff Bakalar that the Witcher's extended universe is amazing while he clues us in on where the real money is made. We've also got updates on the Grand Theft Auto movie, Splatoon, Alex's Mad Max impressions, and hot New York real estate tips.

2:14:00

I love that it's still over 2 hours after what they said.

The file size is a bit big (186MB), is this in stereo? Bombcasts are usually well under 100MB.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
if I close my eyes it's like they're in the room with me

Myggen

Good to see that the "shorter podcast" is already well over 2 hours ;)

edit: Won't be able to listen to this until tonight, looking forward to it!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
He'd probably still beat Jason. But for real yo , i wouldn't give Jason this much shit if he didn't pretend to be as good a player as Dan.Dan doesn't give a shit about his skill at videogames and thus doesn't get butt hurt about getting his ass beat that badly and can move on. While Jason is mostly fuck all these videogames when he does fall on his ass. They really don't have to pretend like they are good at videogames as many points in history have shown. But since this is a serious job to them i guess they want to hold some cred at this? I think Brad would be surprised if he gave in and just be tranquil about it,but i guess his personality and profession doesn't allow for it. I think Jason needs to feel himself at something competitively but then he wouldn't be playing with Dan this much.
I don't think my "Dan should main Dan Hibiki" post deserved this super serious response. And Jason plays a lot of fighting games, I don't think he ever called himself super great at it or anything.

popo

That 404 guy sure is anoying when hosting his own podcast, I hope he has learnt to STFU a bit as a guest or this will be a tough listen.

Beastcast spoilers

BBC created Black Mirror and Downton Abbey.
Vinny has a soundboard

UK only has one channel. All Americans know this.

which RSS feed is beastcast on? the main bombcast or the premiums how one?

Beastcast has a new RSS (and a new Prem RSS too). This one has no ads though.

I am using Overcast on mobile, and was able to grab it on that simply be searching "Beastcast" in the app. It brought up two podcasts, but the GB one was obvious.

Megasoum

Banned
Hah... I love that they totally want to make them shorter than Bombcast and you know... like 1.5h long... And then Episode 0 is 2h15 long haha

That 404 guy sure is anoying when hosting his own podcast, I hope he has learnt to STFU a bit as a guest or this will be a tough listen.

Based on how I understand the Internet, some people might get a bit annoyed at him during the Witcher discussion - but there is not much to REALLY get annoyed at. However, I know there is people out there that will get annoyed at at the things on the Internet - like that Black Mesa video showed - so there may be some triggers here.

Zaph

Oh shit, didn't realise that was an Aurahack Original™

2jf35Sv.png

Dude is so talented, hope he takes over GB's future merch design. Other guy had his chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom