• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

Dan already popped in to say he was referring to the
trailing level, where you have to follow that guy without him seeing you

Ah, unless I am getting this wrong, but he said following part. Which would mean the
ridiculous stealth segment at the start of Act 5 where you cannot alert because you cannot recover from it or exit the area i.e. you start over. On hard mode this follows as far as I know.

Ah, unless I am getting this wrong, but he said following part. Which would mean the
ridiculous stealth segment at the start of Act 5 where you cannot alert because you cannot recover from it or exit the area i.e. you start over. On hard mode this follows as far as I know.

Huh? That's what I was talking about.

Megasoum

Banned
wtf... For some reason I can't get some of the songs in my itunes play list to sync to my phone...

My playlist in itunes has 57 songs, the same playlist on my phone has 55.

Both the missing songs are actually on my phone (I can listen to them if I filter by artist) but they just won't show up in my playlist. I tried deleting them and re-adding them, duplicating the playlist, etc... It just won't sync... arghhh

I know that people love to bitch about iTunes but honestly I never had any issues before.

Edit: Ok, fixed it by removing all my music from my phone and then re-syncing everything... Well this was annoying.

Volotaire

The
on-rails bike scene
follows the tailing mission, not act 5. That's what Dan is referring to.

Ha looks look I'm getting confused, but in response to Strafer saying it was
Act 4 Shadow Moses
, he said it was the following part
which must be Act 5?

This is such a nonsensical thing to debate haha.

Liamc723

Ha looks look I'm getting confused, but in response to Strafer saying it was
Act 4 Shadow Moses
, he said it was the following part
which must be Act 5?

This is such a nonsensical thing to debate haha.

Wait, misread what Dan said haha. It is indeed the beginning of act 5.

Megasoum

Banned
Not sure if this has been posted yet?

W8progI.png

Cue the 70's/80's montage scene of training: Vinny is going to kick them into gear by making them master the tutorials until they can fly! (I would actually want to see that filmed)

Seriously, that would be so awesome if they did that and completely surprised GB West with their sick skills.

It's just like Rocky but instead of going the distance and losing a split decision in their first fight, Rocky was one punch knocked out by Apollo Creed in 11 straight bouts.

I should actually play the tutorials for Rocket League.

I just jumped right into online and have been doing ok ish but I am sure there is a tone of stuff I am missing with what spins do what.

valeo

I should actually play the tutorials for Rocket League.

I just jumped right into online and have been doing ok ish but I am sure there is a tone of stuff I am missing with what spins do what.

The tutorial takes literally 2-4 minutes to complete. There is no reason not to do it. It won't teach you anything amazing; but it's the little things that a lot of people seem to be missing (i.e. flying up with boost, the fact you can hold down jump to go a bit higher)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Yay, they left all the server nonsense in the Rocket League archive.

MGS4 has a ton of cutscenes. Act 3 is terrible in that regard.

Zebetite

Banned
Yay, they left all the server nonsense in the Rocket League archive.

MGS4 has a ton of cutscenes. Act 3 is terrible in that regard.

I suspect there are going to be entire episodes of Metal Gear Scanlon 4 that are actually nothing but cutscenes.

Reminder that the time between beating the final boss and the end of the video game is in the neighborhood of
an hour and fifteen minutes.

I was playing Rocket League and one of the people on the other team dropped out and the bot that replaced him scored 5 goals against us :\

Megasoum

Banned
The Rocket Leagues stream is great.

My only issue is that you never know who's screen you're actually looking at so it gets confusing sometimes.

Tan

Does anyone have experience using a Visa giftcard with steam? I'm wondering if that would even work or what I would put in for billing information.

Yeah. It's the same as using a credit card. For you to register a visa card you need to put in your postal code, and that's really the only information that actually gets checked in your billing information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom