• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man, I forgot that Contradiction's dev is named Baggy Cat.

Spicy Horse needs to step up their game, or they risk being dethroned for Best Developer Name.

Yeah, I'm considering paying for a copy of contradiction after I watch GBeasts's playthrough just to support the devs. I mean, watching the playthrough is essentially playing the game.

I've never wanted to give money to a kickstarter but now that you guys have brought up a potential tier for a role in a Contradiction sequel, I'm worried I would pay way too much money for that. I'm comforted by the fact that something like that would be gone is seconds now that it has some popularity.

I've never wanted to give money to a kickstarter but now that you guys have brought up a potential tier for a role in a Contradiction sequel, I'm worried I would pay way too much money for that. I'm comforted by the fact that something like that would be gone is seconds now that it has some popularity.

Johnny V would scoop that up instantly.

"Have you seen THIS before?" *Jenks throws metal horns*
"Oh man, yeah I've seen that, me and Dave Lang were at some crazy Midway party right, and- "
"OK thanks I might be back later"

Myggen

Favourite moment from that Playdate was Johnny V being worried that the game would get scary.

edit: "That looks like a shitty version of you, Vinny."

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Getting Jenks to do stuff for the goty videos sounds exactly like something Vinny would try to pull off. Too bad it'd probably be too expensive for them to do.

KingKong

Getting Jenks to do stuff for the goty videos sounds exactly like something Vinny would try to pull off. Too bad it'd probably be too expensive for them to do.

I'm imagining Giant Bomb members playing the Contradiction characters. Jenks is a Vinny, Jeff is Ryan, Drew is the blonde guy, Alex is the stoner, not too sure about the rest but maybe we'll see more

Rainmaker

Banned
The Jenks character dealing with the GB guys as he tries to solve a crime in his cartoony fashion while they play it straight and normal seems amazing to me. Like Adam West's character in Lookwell except delusional Jenks in his place.

Curufinwe

As maybe the only person in this thread who listens to the Game Informer podcast, I can confirm that they all thought GoW3 was great, and their only quibble with the remaster was the lack of new content or modes.

Jintor

Hey, maybe I don't talk to the right people, but I also don't know anyone who has ever been THAT big of a fan of Batgirl. I can't imagine people were looking forward to playing to her much more than they were Nightwing, Catwoman, or Robin.

And if you wanted to go that route, I know far more die-hard Batwoman and Huntress fans than Batgirl fans.

cass cain

cass cain

CASS CAIN

justjim89

They really need to bring in the cast of Contradiction for the GOTY videos. For real. Or like make some kind of browser game for GOTY that apes the style and overacting where you're hunting around the office and talking to the duders about what their favorite games were.

DamnBoxes

Since the dude who plays Simon is already a GiantBomb fan, bring him in to play Emma since Drew already has the Simon role on lock.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I think the plane tickets cost alone would make this dream of ours impossible :'(

DamnBoxes

I think the plane tickets cost alone would make this dream of ours impossible :'(

8efb89ea7243ad3b3dc4145d944d3a69.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
seems like you have to win a match with a bunch of different cars. He can get that done in one session vs GBeast.

To earn Sweet Tooth, you'll need to win one round with the following vehicles. Match Rules and Game Mode don't matter; wins in Season Mode count toward unlocked Sweet Tooth.

NOTE: Not all cars are required to unlock Sweet Tooth. Gaining at least one victory with a wide variety, or all, of the available new cars will eventually unlock Sweet Tooth. Situations may vary.

Road Hog
Hotshot
Breakout
Backfire
Octane
Paladin
Venon
Merc
X-Devil
Gizmo
original.jpg

Status