• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I'm not waiting for it to "get better," I just have to wait for other reasons. sounds like I get a bunch of fixes as a bonus.

Nothing wrong with that. You'll undoubtedly be getting a much improved game. I thought you were saying there was some major functional issue with it but I see how I read that wrong.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
After watching MGS stuff and the old Alien Isolation quick look I was thinking, crouch walking is so core and overused in stealth games at this point that I'm wondering why stealth games don't make crouch walking the passive/default movement state and just have a button to spring when you need it.

Crouch walking needs to fuck off for a while.

What is Dan's handle a reference to? ExileOnMassSt? Is it like a movie quote or a song title or something?

kansas city has a music store called mass street

there is a rolling stones album called exile on main street

if i were a betting man

edit after a quick google its not kc its lawrence
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

daydream

Banned
he actually addressed that during ryckert league (mass street is indeed sone street in kansas), he wants to change it but sony won't let'im

repeater

he actually addressed that during ryckert league (mass street is indeed sone street in kansas), he wants to change it but sony won't let'im
It's actually a lot better than most gamertags/PSN ID:s (including my own).

EDIT: Watching the Smite quicklook, Jeff doesn't know what he's talking about! #teamsquirrel

It's nice to know I'm not the only person who just grunts at my screen while playing rocket league.

Ryckert is greedy though. He might be the West's striker but he takes some huge risks.

TraBuch

Banned
I just had one of my clutchest, and then unclutchest Rocket League moments. Down 4-1 with 45 seconds left, I score three goals in about 35 seconds to tie it.

I then knock in an own goal on a bad clear to lose it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was rewatching Load our Last Souls, and I'd throw in some real money on a Load our Last Souls with Vinny and Jason. Be it the DS 2 next-gen or Bloodbourne.

TraBuch

Banned
EVO or WWE PPV. The answer should be easy, but I can't decide.

camgears stream doesn't count as "real answer" because I've seen him play a million times.
EVO, but switch for the Owens/Cena and Lesnar/Rollins matches. Also, potentially the women's match which could involve of Becky Lynch, Charlotte, and Sasha Banks.

how horrifying

Yeah, I'd love to see a remaster, if not a full remake in the FOX engine.

edit: as far as that digital foundry vid goes, it definitely locks at 30 most of the time, but in some instances, say, the interior of the hotel that drew arrived at in the last episode, it seems to jump above 30. It's not just from watching the video, either, because I remember taking note of it when I played that part earlier this year.

Some really quiet parts can hit 60. It's especially noticeable when turning on the night-vision, because they also skip all of the shadow generation + accumulation, so it hits 60 very often with that on.

TraBuch

Banned
Oh, I forgot Rusev was fighting Cesaro. That'll also be worth watching.

Edit: Scratch that. I must've misread something a few days ago.

Tan

The programmer from the Contradiction team is posting on the GB forums.

http://www.giantbomb.com/contradict...36/forums/didnt-expect-this-response-1775948/

You might be shocked to learn he though himself programming while making the game.

But my goal was to make something entertaining and stupid and definitely not taking itself seriously, so thanks Giant Bomb and everyone else for 'getting' that!!

That's really great. Seems like everyone on that thing has a good sense of humour.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys, half my twitter feed is freaking out over Evo with a shit ton of one word tweets and the other half is talking about wrestling...

Send help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom