• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat here and thought of at least five different responses to this, but I couldn't decide. Some of them are questions.

as I've been slowly shrinking my followed accounts by removing ones that make me feel bad about life or humanity or myself, I find that the majority of what's left are the j-musicians i follow

frankly it's a net positive but let me tell you, there is not a group of people that clamp onto internet fads faster and harder...

the first I heard of that blue dress/white dress was via japan and my inadequate language skills mixed with colorblindness made that a very difficult situation to parse

Chuck

Still without luck
Guys, half my twitter feed is freaking out over Evo with a shit ton of one word tweets and the other half is talking about wrestling...

Send help.
I wish twitter had topic filters so I could avoid seeing that bullshit

Alt+F1 worth watching?

Absolutely. It was a intense, funny, sad, and now I feel like I know hockenheimring better than all the others combined.

justjim89

Undoubtedly to protect his beloved Pep Pep from Gruesome Greggy and his new ally Xavier Woods.

For real though, how awesome would it be if Woods competed at Paxamania under cosplay anonymously and then revealed himself at a key moment?

Also not for nothing, but Woods' gaming channel is getting pretty good. If only because it offers an interesting look at wrestlers in their off hours.

So I just got back from California Extreme (pinball/arcade game convention) and Norm from Tested was there. Nice guy. There was a dude with him who I think was Joey Fameli but I'm not sure.

The first California Extreme I went to back in 2012 I met Jeff, Ryan and Drew. Always a bunch of fun there -- this year I saw a few people with GB shirts on so I know some of y'all were there.

as I've been slowly shrinking my followed accounts by removing ones that make me feel bad about life or humanity or myself, I find that the majority of what's left are the j-musicians i follow

frankly it's a net positive but let me tell you, there is not a group of people that clamp onto internet fads faster and harder...

the first I heard of that blue dress/white dress was via japan and my inadequate language skills mixed with colorblindness made that a very difficult situation to parse
I find all this very interesting. I want very little part of it.
Wrestling Twitter is the best Twitter all of the time.
And it all starts again in under two hours.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
So I see the guy who made Contradiction is actually kind of a legend in the old british game soundtrack scene. Whoa.

So I see the guy who made Contradiction is actually kind of a legend in the old british game soundtrack scene. Whoa.

That freaked me out too, I love the Silver Surfer theme - so the fact he is doing something else gaming releated is great!

Looking at the Baggy Cat site, he (and his team) has a whole bunch of SFX, and video experience - and has worked on a ton of commercials in the past years

Contradiction was a $4000 Kickstarter, plus I guess some personal investment on his part too. If he could get a big budget to put all his skill and talent into a huge FMV game, it would be amazing!

http://baggycat.com/#

FluxWaveZ

Dan's doing his "I don't understand thing!" on Twitter but he doesn't realize it makes him look like a nerd this time.

Iy1b.png
Heh. Yeah, Evo's popular enough now that I don't think that quite works.

fleck0

That freaked me out too, I love the Silver Surfer theme - so the fact he is doing something else gaming releated is great!

Looking at the Baggy Cat site, he (and his team) has a whole bunch of SFX, and video experience - and has worked on a ton of commercials in the past years

Contradiction was a $4000 Kickstarter, plus I guess some personal investment on his part too. If he could get a big budget to put all his skill and talent into a huge FMV game, it would be amazing!

I've never kickstarted anything but I have strong feelings about this game and would probably back another project from them now that I'm aware of them.

FluxWaveZ

If I never cared for Evo, I wouldn't know "Gamerbee" was even referring to a person.

Of course not! Dan's just being facetious about something that he's probably seeing a lot on his Twitter stream and stuff, as per usual, but I just mean that the joke's better when it's either something insanely popular, or something way niche.

daydream

Banned
Of course not! Dan's just being facetious about something that he's probably seeing a lot on his Twitter stream and stuff, as per usual, but I just mean that the joke's better when it's either something insanely popular, or something way niche.

you mean way niche like knowing who or what a gamerbee (or anything evo-related, even evo itself) is?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

He did the Rock N Roll Racing soundtrack too, crazy.

This attention his game's getting hopefully convinces him to mount a Kickstarter for the sequel, giant bomb's community alone might find the £4k, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom