• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

If after a year of watching Metal Gear Scanlons people can't accept Drew is bad at video games then I don't know what to say.

Dans getting kinda loose with the spoilers, speculating about
someone turning off all the guns
, letting slip that
Johnny doesn't have nanos
(always thought that was a nice reveal/moment)

repeater

Wait, the Bombcast makes it sound like Dan's only exposure to Transformers was through the Michael Bay movies?! Surely, that can't be??

I remember hearing that Sunny
has a speech impediment because Snake shot her mom up with tranq darts when she was pregnant in MGS2.
I forget if it's just a crackpot theory or if it's actually mentioned in game.

Myggen

Wait, the Bombcast makes it sound like Dan's only exposure to Transformers was through the Michael Bay movies?! Surely, that can't be??

I think he's said that before (haven't listened to the Bombcast).

edit: Daydream, you linked the wrong GB OT in the Bombcast thread!

Jintor

yo i've taken my first step into the contradiction world with the ql. now to watch the nu ql and then whatever else they got

- J - D -

has a speech impediment because Snake shot her mom up with tranq darts when she was pregnant in MGS2.

Wouldn't surprise me, knowing Kojima's penchant for attention to detail.. Like anime girls with eye patches or canine teeth, speech impediments are infinitely endearing.

Haha,
that's so great I hope it is canon. Sadly, I seem to remember the explanation being it was because she's never been outside the Nomad and is socially awkward as a result.

- J - D -

As a person with exaggerated canines, let me tell you something.

They suck.

Awww, maybe you should be an anime character.

senran_kagura-06-mirai-serpent_academy-ninja-shinobi-eye_patch-gothic_lolita-nekomimi-bird_wings-fang-every_fetish_in_anime_all_in_one_character-panic-distress-comedy-awesome.jpg

But really, you might think it's terrible, but someone out there probably finds it attractive.

daydream

Banned
I think he's said that before (haven't listened to the Bombcast).

edit: Daydream, you linked the wrong GB OT in the Bombcast thread!

anything to reduce the amount of times i have to mark and copy/paste something on this tablet

these touchscreens are never gonna take off, who would willingly use these things?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Awww, maybe you should be an anime character.

https://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/senran_kagura-06-mirai-serpent_academy-ninja-shinobi-eye_patch-gothic_lolita-nekomimi-bird_wings-fang-every_fetish_in_anime_all_in_one_character-panic-distress-comedy-awesome.jpg[IMG]

But really, you might think it's terrible, but someone out there probably finds it attractive.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it just creates a weird gap between my top and bottom incisors that makes it slightly harder to bite through stuff.

I just clicked on the Guild Wars 2 OT kind of at random and it made me want to play that game.

I don't know if I want to go down that MMO rabbit hole right now though. I've never actually played an MMO outside of the free WoW trial.

Xater

I just clicked on the Guild Wars 2 OT kind of at random and it made me want to play that game.

I don't know if I want to go down that MMO rabbit hole right now though. I've never actually played an MMO outside of the free WoW trial.

The good thing about Guild Wars is you don't pay a subscription. Because of that you don#t eel the need to always get the most out of your money every month. That what made me obsess more over WoW more than anything else. If I wasn't playing I was wasting money.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
them Dan Spoilers ®

e: eh, I think the game explains all this stuff fine. Just gotta pay more attention drew

Megasoum

Banned
Guys.... Not being able to sleep because of too much stress in your life fucking sucks....ugh...

That's it... I just had to share that.

Guys.... Not being able to sleep because of too much stress in your life fucking sucks....ugh...

Right there with you brother. Been up all week with anxiety from paychecks showing up late in the mail. Finally got one today, get to eat for the first time in two days. Stinks.

Megasoum

Banned
Right there with you brother. Been up all week with anxiety from paychecks showing up late in the mail. Finally got one today, get to eat for the first time in two days. Stinks.

Ah man that sucks. At least in my case it's mostly positive stuff (potentially anyway) but still very stressfull and a lot of big changes in my life to think about.

Zaph

I get that quite a lot from work stuff too, it's not fun. When it happens try not to lay in bed waiting for it to pass, that'll just mess you up more. Get up and go for a late night jog, it helps. Also, try to avoid screens for at least a couple hours before you go to bed, it stimulates your brain, allowing you to dwell on the stress easily.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I've never sent anything to GB, but I have like 4 sets of golf clubs at my house. Wonder if I should send Drew some golf clubs...

I should probably sell mine, though last time I checked they were worth nothing compared to the price I paid for them at the time.

I look back very regretfully on that period of my life when I had more money to spend on fucking golf than sense. Sure I'll buy this Wilson Staff branded polo shirt on a whim for €70. I mean, it matches my clubs so of course I need it.

That's the best thing about videogames. I'll never have the skill or desire to actually invest in golfing, but I can drop some money on product that has a lower bar of entry with faster pacing and none of that going outside on a hot summer's day bullshit that real golfers have to put up with. Since I know I'll never be in a position where a golf game is actually a business/mafia deal, I'm saving time, money, and having a better time.

I should probably sell mine, though last time I checked they were worth nothing compared to the price I paid for them at the time.

I look back very regretfully on that period of my life when I had more money to spend on fucking golf than sense. Sure I'll buy this Wilson Staff branded polo shirt on a whim for €70. I mean, it matches my clubs so of course I need it.

Yeah, If all my clubs weren't given to me by family members I would have probably never gotten into it. Just the amount of money I've spent on stuff like balls and tee's and stuff like that is kind of crazy.

Golf to me is like the epitome of sport for rich white people.

Pretty much. I got into it because of family, but it's pretty impossible to keep up on unless you have a lot of time and a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom