• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have your answer

cgXj1aC.gif

tumblr_njz67xNU9I1s6jagco1_400.gif

LiK

Finished The Fall. Vinny was right. Awesome game.

Gonna go back and see how it won Best Story. Gotta hear how Vinny pimped it

Given how small the player base was for cvs2 online on the Xbox, odds are pretty good in the +5000 matches myself and my brother played that we ran into Jason online at some point.

My brother got me on a list on shoryuken because he would rage quit matches. That was back when there weren't any consequences for doing so except that it made both players look like they lost. So people started not accepting matches with me because I was on that stupid list. Thanks bro.

You would mute someone's gamertag who rage quitted so that next time they came up you would see that you muted them and decline the match.

Those were the halcyon days of cvs2. I was in the top 150 in the world, I could've been somebody.

Man, I love the season mode in Rocket League so much. It's so cool to me that the teams have their own logos and color schemes to match. But my excitement has actually made me sad that there is no way to create our own custom teams with custom logos that can be imported. Your teammates would be your friends online (PSN, Steam, or both) or locally. The matches would be online against other custom teams. The championships would then actually mean something special. I would love to see the first Giant Bomb themed team. I'm sure someone would even do a GFB one.

I bought this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NHDSINS/ last week, was pretty cheap. Also bought a replacement stick and buttons so have proper japanese parts in it for a combined £100 or so.

To go with the stream, all my parts are sanwa ones too, really easy to change/mod.

How does it feel? I'm using my old modded standard edition Madcatz stick from the SFIV launch still on my PC, but I'll probably get ultra on the PS4 so I'm tempted to get that stick and move my Sanwa parts over.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CvS2 is an amazing game. I played a ton Xbox Live. Its a real shame that was never backwards compatible on 360.

JamboGT

How does it feel? I'm using my old modded standard edition Madcatz stick from the SFIV launch still on my PC, but I'll probably get ultra on the PS4 so I'm tempted to get that stick and move my Sanwa parts over.

I am no expert but after putting the sanwa parts in it feels really good to me, having fun with it though I am pretty new to it all. Haven't used a stick since MK2 in the arcades...

CvS2 is an amazing game. I played a ton Xbox Live. Its a real shame that was never backwards compatible on 360.
Even if it was, it wouldn't work right now given that Live for the OG Xbox is gone forever.

We got MVC2 HD, darkstalkers HD, turbo regular and HD, 3rd strike HD, shit we even got Jojo HD. That we never got another online version of CVS2 in any form was and remains a shame

Way of the Samurai 4 comes out tomorrow for PC. The only thing I know about this series is this quick look of the third game which is pretty terrible and tells you almost nothing about the game, but still has me intrigued enough that I might buy for the preorder discount.

Way of the Samurai is the realest shit and what all videogames should aspire to be. WotS4 takes the gritty realism of the 3rd and goes above and beyond into a level of madness that few games will ever truly understand. A fucking classic franchise.

Teddified

I really want Just Cause 3, but I'll probably wait a few weeks for it just to see how it preforms. Batman on PC burned me too hard, so unless there is a good deal before release I'll wait a bit.

Myggen

Yeah. Saw that. Looks absolutely insane. Sure to be hours upon hours of fun. Unfortunately it might release too late to be considered for GBs GOTY. It's out in December. By that point the GOTY podcasts may be in the process of being recorded.

It releases on December 1, I'm betting they'll manage to squeeze it in there.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Way of the Samurai is the realest shit and what all videogames should aspire to be. WotS4 takes the gritty realism of the 3rd and goes above and beyond into a level of madness that few games will ever truly understand. A fucking classic franchise.

I can't tell what level of sincere this is, but Jeff really seemed to think there was something (that he wasn't understanding) to that game. Ryan had no such belief, but Jeff was on the verge of being fascinated by it. Wonder if anybody will check out this PC port.

I have played Chivalry, and it ain't doing it for me. I've put hundreds of hours into the Mount & Blade games, though. The thing that For Honor was going for that appeals to me is the really specific sword positions and precision in 1-on-1 combat.

Anjin M

It has been 97 days since the last Mario Party Party. The longest delay between prior Mario Party Parties was one hundred days between MPP1 and MPP2.

Please. I need this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom