• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just announced the release date for Persona: Dancing with Chie in NA.

Persona 5? nothing

Guys, Persona 5 is a 2016 game.

The least they could do is port the persona fighting games over so I can play through the VN-like campaigns and feel like I'm getting some sort of decent persona experience this holiday season

How can they announce a date before the Japanese side has announced a date? Persona 5 is a 2015 game.

Bacon

If these allegations are true, Jeff must clearly resign from his editor job. Cheating in fighting games is unheard of and an unthinkable crime as far as Giant Bomb is concerned. That's just not something a true duder would ever do.

Something something I'm an expert on giantbomb culture and something something Jeff has brought shame to the website something something

Epic meme
maxresdefault.jpg

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
What did this guy actually say when she went to talk to him? It was so unbearably awkward that I had to look away.

My name is Something Something, and Ubisoft requested my presence here, dressed as this dude from their game.

Oh you want a meme? Well, since you said "Picard", it would be "engage" *points*

paraphrasing

Bacon

My name is Something Something, and Ubisoft requested my presence here, dressed as this dude from their game.

Oh you want a meme? Well, since you said "Picard", it would be "engage" *points*

paraphrasing

And THIRTY minutes till #Battlefront

No way Persona 5 is this year after they no showed E3 and then did a Japanese only release of the new trailer.

I actually think it might be 2016 in Japan as well at this point.

Lunar FC

paraphrasing

So Ubi brought that upon themselves? Fantastic.

I certainly see why people would be sceptical about that Persona 5 coming out this year. but I feel like there's been enough stuff pointing to or directly saying 2015 that it will be out this year.

TraBuch

Banned
Surprised Brad is having such a tough time with this boss. It's pretty smooth sailing after this one, as long as he catches the gimmick of the next boss. I played with the sound extremely low so I kept getting wrecked.

Curufinwe

I got a good chuckle out of Jason saying how bad Bale's Batman was, then claiming Hack's Snyder's Batman v Superman movie would be more mature. Putting the Man of Steel director and one of Hollywoods least likable actors in charge of Batman does not give me any cofidence. But maybe they can reboot Batman with Charlie Cox once Affleck makes a mess of it.

I got a good chuckle out of Jason saying how bad Bale's Batman was, then claiming Hack's Snyder's Batman v Superman movie would be more mature. Putting the Man of Steel director and one of Hollywoods least likable actors in charge of Batman does not give me any cofidence. But maybe they can reboot Batman with Charlie Cox once Affleck makes a mess of it.

What? Affleck has been making great movies for almost a decade now. Gone Baby Gone, The Town, Argo, and Gone Girl are all fantastic. I'm super excited to see him play Batman, that new trailer looked really good.

And I'm not really a fan of the Nolan trilogy. Batman Begins was pretty good, the Dark Knight was a brilliant Joker movie, but a pretty mediocre Batman movie, and Dark Knight Rises was a mess.

TraBuch

Banned
Why the hell does Brad start spamming molotovs at bosses when they're almost dead? They take so long to throw and do pretty meaningless damage. He just opens himself up to easy shots.

popo

I have not played/read any of the extended fiction after P4. Has Chie come out yet? I don't mean to stereotype but that haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom