• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's cool and all, but

are you, like, drew scanlon or something

what's this have to do with anything

Far as I've seen, communities on GAF have three phases:
  • Phase 1) An |OT| for thing where people get hype about something or discuss it;
  • Phase 2) A |Community| for thing where people get hype about something or stuff related to it and discuss it, with the |COT| basically being a catch-all for thing on GAF; and
  • Phase 3) A chat room/blog, where veteran subcommunity members chat amongst themselves - relevance to thing optional.

We're in Phase 3, duders. What a Journey.
KBfNyVW.gif

Or, y'know, we can change the paradigm and buck the trend - Giant Bomb style.

daydream

Banned
glitch, mind if i send over my dramatic adaptation of sonic adventure, your pets could hit it real big, i can tell they have that star potential

Drew shutting down the WWE talk before it even started on this week's Bombcast was the best. "NOOOOOO" XD

perhaps if they had another podcast where they could discuss wrestling instead of having it leak into the main podcast (an occurrence which nobody likes)

also sorry glitches, I was a dick

Speaking of dusting, I wonder how aware of Cyber Dust Jeff is. I feel like he'd get a real hoot out of billionare Mark Cuban signing off social media posts with 'keep dusting'. It seems like the kind of app Dr. Tracksuit would use.

Did they ever do a Rifftrax style commentary for a movie that they were talking about a while ago? It just crossed my mind today that Jason was considering doing that at some point.

There's an achievement in the Stanley Parable for not playing the game in five years.

I respect that.

Edit: whoops, though this was the steam thread. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom