• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't we all a part of CBS.

When you really think about it.

tumblr_mfpq0zOu7H1r9zdybo1_500.gif

popo

how do people keep up with bans?

No idea. It can be very hard to tell why some ppl are banned unless it is an obvious shitpost. You would think mods would want to advertise the reasons, to act as a deterrent. You see what that guy did? That wasn't very nice! Don't do that or you too will be banned.

Megasoum

Banned
LMAO I've been furiously refreshing my podcast app for 30min and just realized that the episode was actually already downloaded lol.

OK so I was not aware that they actually do syndicate some of their stuff for radio. I'm actually surprised any ol' radio station would buy a minute of gaming news.

It's pobably not really bought, CBS owns a ton of radio shows/stations.

Edit: This is the first week where the Beastcast is longer than the Bombcast. It starts...

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Whoa cool surprise at the end of the beastcast

icYXYB9.png

Holy shit it's better than I thought after that set up

This is amazing

Xater

Jason's got a lot more to do to get the RL platinum than Brad thinks. far Far Away takes some real grinding, as does Stocked.

Stocked you just get eventually. Far Away I got with the rubber band trick. Right now while it's still bugged it doesn't actually take 500km. So letting you car drive around in circles for like 60-80 km doesn't take that long. I got the platinum this week.

Xater

Remember when the Beastcast was supposed to be short? lol

So glad it isn't though. Always enjoying every minute of it.

As someone who has no interest at all in fighting games, the start of the Beastcast is making me want to pause the episode and go watch the final of evo they're talking about.

LiK

Beastcast giving me the EVO discussion I wanted. Maybe Jason should transfer to the East coast.

One correction: Momochi was using a Razer stick when it broke. He actually won with a Madcatz replacement stick.

loki 16

Yay almost a 3 hours Beast Cast!

Hi people after lurking for a while I finally got my NeoGaf account activated

Curufinwe

Stocked you just get eventually. Far Away I got with the rubber band trick. Right now while it's still bugged it doesn't actually take 500km. So letting you car drive around in circles for like 60-80 km doesn't take that long. I got the platinum this week.

I used rubber bands also, but the problem is it only tracks mileage offline so it's something you have to go out of your way to get.

Damn, Brad actually got to play the SFV beta? That's a miracle considering how quickly the servers melted as soon as the thing launched.

Also, watching folks whine about the beta not working and feeling entitled to connect to it has been hysterical. It's like people forget that betas like this one are used to figure out networking logistics and not solely so you can play the game super early and brag about it to your friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom