• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

GBeast does not stand a chance against Dan.

That was a hand of god save around the 5min mark.

Yeah, the next Us v Them is going to be a bloodbath. In fact, I'd guess most will if they continue the series - Jeff and Dan are too strong, with Brad having his moments too. They might need to change it up with some non-twitchy games or something.

Myggen

Yeah, the next Us v Them is going to be a bloodbath. In fact, I'd guess most will if they continue the series - Jeff and Dan are too strong, with Brad having his moments too. They might need to change it up with some non-twitchy games or something.

I think people underestimate just how bad Vinny is at competitive games. He's secretly always been the worst at competitive games on the site. So yeah, Dan and Jeff alone will probably be enough to beat GBEast at most twitchy games.

LiK

Contradiction is gonna be one of those evergreen videos for me. The reactions and the game itself is so damn funny every time.

It probably does not help that Vinny also has to act as producer when is playing, I believe he is sending his feed to Drew for display purposes , so that means less effort his end, but he has to monitor audio/video to make sure it is going out right.

tchocky

Yeah it seems all 3 of GBWest play a lot more competitive multiplayer games than GBeast. I would like to see them add Drew and Jason and do a one on one 8 player tournament.

Myggen

It's not only Dan who was a solid team member. Jeff was a fantastic support member in the latter half of the game.

West actually played as a team, with Dan playing forward, Jeff as a midfielder and Brad as a defender. East just chased the ball. I'm sure East will try to play more structured this time, but Dan alone seems to have gotten so much better than last time (when he had only played the game for 2 hours) that I doubt it'll help them much.

2768351-6440347378-CKuNr.jpg

I think people underestimate just how bad Vinny is at competitive games. He's secretly always been the worst at competitive games on the site. So yeah, Dan and Jeff alone will probably be enough to beat GBEast at most twitchy games.

I dunno, he was pretty good at Windjammers and Nidhogg.

Zoggy

in competitive games

1.dan(admit it, he's clearly the best)
2.jeff
3.vinny (because of windjammers nidhogg mount your friends speedrunners prowess)
4. brad

5.jason/drew tie

just got to Gal Gun segment

OMG this is one of the best UPF so far start with Power Stone end with Creeper Cam/Gal Gun

that ending is up there with Vinny/Alexis VR Ending

I think the only platinum I have is in Sonic Generations. Raise your hand if you are at all surprised by this.

OK that's a lie, I got the ACII platinum too for some reason

I have three platinums

Demons Souls
Dark Souls 2
Bloodborne

(Dark Souls is 1000GS on 360)

Brad should do the platinum for Demons Souls and farm a lil Pure Bladestone.

I apparently have 15 platinums which is way more than I expected, I dread to think how many games I have with all the achievements.

It kind of is! I still liked it!

Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a kind of bad game every now and then. I should know, I somehow sunk like 150 hours into too human.

I have 47 platinums because I hate myself. I only go for platinums in games I really like which is weird because I don't remember really liking that many games last gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom