• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

tumblr_ns20igiUF01s4wcdio1_500.gif

lmao this gif

JamboGT

Beat Zico and Zone Zeus haunt me.

Back when I did the platinum those weren't even the hardest, it was gold all tracks with expert AI in single player races. Back when I did it the game had been patched and the AI had been bugged with getting huge amounts of mines and bombs, was so hard. Zico I can better by seconds and can get to 90 or so in Zone mode but gold on all tracks.... it still brings a sweat out in me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know how Dan hasn't played Tembo. It is the elephant version of Air Force Gator combined with Donkey Kong Country.

Teddified

I've got 42 platinums, I don't mind getting them as long as they don't having annoying co-op/multiplayer trophies or just way too hard/time consuming.

MG310

I have 31 platinums. I am ashamed to have Platinum trophies for Matt Hazzard and Alone in the Dark: Inferno.

Wish they would post VinnyVania but still have the last 2 Beastcasts and all of the Rocket League stuff to catch up on anyway.

santeesioux

The only platinum I have is one of those crappy Dynasty Warriors Empires games where you just had to play through the game to get one pretty much.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always liked the 1000/1000/Platinums for the AC games because they never felt impossible, just something to grind towards while I had a podcast on.

Then they added multiplayer ones. Then they added star ratings on 'missions'.

neshcom

Banned
My only platinum is probably Zero Escape: VLR. Played to get all the hard solutions first-time through and hit all the scenes.

Lelcar

I have 18 platinums and my first ever platinum was for Burnout Paradise. My two proudest ones would be Modern Warfare 2 and Final Fantasy X HD because of the diligence I had to keep going on those two difficult/time consuming ones. I got 1000 points in the first Assassin's Creed on the 360 before any platinums though.

Anjin M

I only switched to Playstation with the PS4, so no platinum trophies. But I did manage to S-Rank two Xbox
Live
games: Torchlight and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. I don't know if those would even have platinum trophies on PS.

Zacagawea

Why is Demo Derby premium? It doesn't really seem like it should be.
Maybe it makes sense, I don't know. It's just that it's my favorite feature and if it wasn't premium I bet we'd get them more often.

chogidogs

I only have 3 platinums. Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain and Infamous. Pretty close to Mass Effect and Bloodborne though. I might go for those one of these days.

Scizzy

I just realized I hadn't watched Brad conquer the Mile High Club since it happened. What a moment: there is just pure joy everywhere.

Megasoum

Banned
I just realized I hadn't watched Brad conquer the Mile High Club since it happened. What a moment: there is just pure joy everywhere.

What gets me every time with that thing is when the camera goes back to the main set and you see that all his friends actually stuck around for hours to watch him succeed.

justjim89

Malcolm in the Middle was the ultimate "I'll watch it cause it's on" kinda show. It was on Sundays before Futurama and Simpsons and Fox's other Sunday stuff. So I always watched it, but never really actively sought it out.

Decent show. Good on Frankie Muniz for making bank and retiring at 18.

fleck0

Malcolm in the Middle was the ultimate "I'll watch it cause it's on" kinda show. It was on Sundays before Futurama and Simpsons and Fox's other Sunday stuff. So I always watched it, but never really actively sought it out.

Decent show. Good on Frankie Muniz for making bank and retiring at 18.

I saw a few minutes of Sharknado 3 earlier today and Franky Muniz was pretty prominent - Weirdly he looks exactly like he did 15 years ago again.

Also I think Tara Reid had an Ash-style chainsaw arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom