• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the PS2 biking game where if you drove to the edge of the world it would pick you up and fling you across the map? Think it was dirt bikes, just remember renting it and thinking that was awesome.

hamchan

Lol Dan playing Crash Bash going "WTF why are my coloured blocks are going away" not knowing he's getting points for it.

That's like Drew level of not knowing what's going on.

This is a good Demo Derby.

Lol Dan playing Crash Bash going "WTF why are my coloured blocks are going away" not knowing he's getting points for it.

They didn't play Polar Panic

literally the best game ever

Dan would've loved it

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
jeff's voice reading the speak your mind letters is great

jgminto

The Deception IV QL was so fun, I've wanted to try the series since I watched a Trapt LP so I think I'll pick up this one eventually.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

Damn, Drew is becoming an insult

Myggen

Why is Demo Derby premium? It doesn't really seem like it should be.
Maybe it makes sense, I don't know. It's just that it's my favorite feature and if it wasn't premium I bet we'd get them more often.

Not sure if we'd get more if it wasn't premium. The reason it's premium is probably that it was the first new feature Dan created, when they didn't have many ongoing premium features.

People need to stop criticizing Drew. Some day, in the near future, you may be in a plane someday. and the pilot will DIE because of poisoning. No one will be there there to help - except DREW. You ask him to save you, and Drew will then laugh, and jump out of the plane with the only parachute left, even though he know EXACTLY how to fly the plane model you found yourself in. Then you will regret posting bad things about him on the Internet. and be left to your faith with only regret in your heart.

jaina

That last segment just made me weirdly uncomfortable; wasn't really funny to me personally. Just me?
Yes, the uncomfortableness is there. And if they'd just be playing without comment it wouldn't be funny. But creeper Jeff makes it funny (and occasionally even more uncomfortable) for me.
Plus:
tumblr_ns20igiUF01s4wcdio1_500.gif

i am learning...

Gal Gun, which puts players in the role of a high school student who must fend of his admirers by firing a "pheromone shot" at them, eliciting erotic squeals of pain/delight, jiggling and upskirt shots, has a dedicated panic button. Should someone with delicate sensibilities walk into the room while you're enjoying a game of Gal Gun, you can quickly switch to this

MVXNtEk.jpg

Welp buying Gal Gun now. How do I disguise the game in my trophy list?

Why would you possibly wanna disguise something as beautiful as this?!

owIVm4L.gif

Look at this pure, clean 2D girls! More wonderful than the attention of some dirty, grimy 3D slag who will never be your true waifu.

Also somebody translated the panic button screen:

ObmuTJc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom