• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
0067_scuj0.gif

who is this child

demidar

SDGQ snuck up on me this year

so no I don't respect something that doesn't give me a week warning

I went to Twitch to quickly check out the stream and just noticed The International is going on during the same week.

This is the worst. I can't watch both at once :/

TraBuch

Banned
Wonder if Dan regrets snubbing Alexa Bliss at Wrestlemania last year (Or was it Summerslam). She's one of the best things in NXT right now.

justjim89

Wonder if Dan regrets snubbing Alexa Bliss at Wrestlemania last year (Or was it Summerslam). She's one of the best things in NXT right now.

She's about the only interesting part of the trio. The Dubstep Cowboys just look like CAWs. It's long overdue for Enzo and Cass to take the titles from them.

I'm watching demo derby and that letter about getting the issue with the MGS2 trailer and I said dog, don't pay 10 bucks for a trailer, just find it on the internet

and then i was like wait

edit: oh man, tips and tricks. I subscribed to tips and tricks.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I'm watching demo derby and that letter about getting the issue with the MGS2 trailer and I said dog, don't pay 10 bucks for a trailer, just find it on the internet

and then i was like wait

edit: oh man, tips and tricks. I subscribed to tips and tricks.

About ten years ago I paid like €25 at a record store for a dvd of a band's music videos. The idea seems insane now. Well it was a little insane then, too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I was thinking about something today when I was playing Tembo. Mostly I was thinking about platformers in the Summer of XBLArcade since the Play promotion reminded me of it.

Was Splosion Man a good game? I got every achievement and loved it, but I wonder if that's because there weren't a ton of competent 2d platformers at the time and it was 'amazing for a downloadable' back when you still had that caveat. I remember GB always saying Twisted Pixel makes great concepts but never great games, but I really remember Splosion Man being just a great game. It had to be because it made it all the more noticeable how bad the sequel was.

I think my main beef is with how it completely ignored SMW's idea of coming across loads of secret levels (including two entire secret worlds) through exploration and instead made it linear with like 6 total secret levels.

Any time Jeff rolls out his old chestnut of Yoshi's Island having bad controls, my mind explodes yet again.

It's super floaty and it almost feels like you're on an ice level in every level. I thought I was just experiencing a bunch of input lag from my TV when I played it for the first time in a while a few months back, but nope.

[EDIT - Super Mario Bros 2 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay floatier but Jeff likes that.]

it's not a competition

It was no Super Meat Boy or N+, but I enjoyed Splosion Man.

[EDIT - Super Mario Bros 2 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay floatier but Jeff likes that.]

I hope Twisted Pixel put out something great again soon. I know they are part of MS now, but in a perfect world that should mean more money to spend on nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom