• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Brad's shock hearing Jeff say he was on the Wing Commander 4 set for a day is one of my favourite GB moments this year, haha.

Looking forward to the Breaking Brad archive tomorrow. So. Much. Content.

So when's the OT title getting changed to 'Fun Incest'

Ya'll are so fickle with these thread titles, I swear.

Myggen

The MGS4 Loading video confirmed to be just one single take with Dan directing what Drew was supposed to do, no outtakes, on the Bombcast. Drew doesn't fuck around.

When MGS V and Ground Zeros were announced for PC, I had so much hope that they would bring the collection over. I was so naive back then.

I'm realizing Dan is responsible for some of the best recent content on the site (MGScanlon, that announcement video, Mario Party Party, Roller Coaster)

EDIT: Shit Demo Derby too!

M3z_

I dunno why as it seems to be contrary to most people's experience with getting the Bloodborne platinum, but I had a much harder time with Amygdala than the dog in my playthrough. I think the dog took me 1 hour, while Amygdala probably took me 2 or 3 hours. I remember a lot more cursing at Amy too. Maybe because I only had 30 vitality so like 1/2 of Amy's attacks killed me in one hit.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys... It's like 32C (about 90F) right now in Montréal and I just had to spend 30min in the kitchen to cook the week's lunches.... Oven + Rice Cooker + Pot == I WANT TO DIE Holy shit....

Summer sucks

BanGy.nz

Banned
Guys... It's like 32C (about 90F) right now in Montréal and I just had to spend 30min in the kitchen to cook the week's lunches.... Oven + Rice Cooker + Pot == I WANT TO DIE Holy shit....

Summer sucks

It's been snowing on and off for the last few days.

Winter sucks.

hamchan

I'm realizing Dan is responsible for some of the best recent content on the site (MGScanlon, that announcement video, Mario Party Party, Roller Coaster)

EDIT: Shit Demo Derby too!

Yeah the dude is super enthusiastic about making content. He was the shot in the arm Giant Bomb needed imo.

The first month of every season is great and then after that blechhhh

Especially in Illinois where winter lasts about four and a half months.

Megasoum

Banned
you know what's a great idea? moving in the middle of july

i hate everything

95% of people living in Québec move on the First of July. It's some kind of tradition or whatever, all the leases renew on July 1st. It's so ridiculous seeing all those people moving on that day.

Also the rental trucks are easily 500% more expensive on July 1st than on June 30th.

daydream

Banned
yeah, geometry wars 3 is the real fucking deal

i jumped straight into classic mode and it's basically gw1+gw2

i also loved dimensions and the drones stuff which is what the main mode is comprised of, and it just seems chock full of content, and it runs great on vita - just great stuff all around.

only two nitpicks i have: i slightly prefer the hard neon look of previous title to the new visual style (not a huge deal, though), and the vita sticks are a bit fiddly and slippery so that will take some getting used to

Bacon

That Gamespot 10 for Witcher 3 seems weirder every time Brad lists off all the problems they are still trying to fix.

It's definitely a game that is greater than the sum of its parts. I have a lot of issues with it but at the same time I still think it's a fucking incredible game just because of the sheer scope of it and detail that went into it.

demidar

I've just started playing this Persona 4 game everyone keeps talking about and I've beat the first dungeon. Is that it? This game seems too short.

You're already in post-game so feel free to just drop it anytime.

That Gamespot 10 for Witcher 3 seems weirder every time Brad lists off all the problems they are still trying to fix.

Witcher 3 is so good in spite of those problems.

When they're fixed, I am confident Witcher 3 will get revised to a 14/10.

yeah, geometry wars 3 is the real fucking deal

i jumped straight into classic mode and it's basically gw1+gw2

i also loved dimensions and the drones stuff which is what the main mode is comprised of, and it just seems chock full of content, and it runs great on vita - just great stuff all around.

only two nitpicks i have: i slightly prefer the hard neon look of previous title to the new visual style (not a huge deal, though), and the vita sticks are a bit fiddly and slippery so that will take some getting used to

I was sad to find out it was only free for vita and not on ps4 :(

Bacon

siren.gif
Dunk Alert in the Bombcast thread
siren.gif

DamnBoxes

omg I forgot about the PS+ stuff. Rocket League and Geometry Wars are downloading now... and are slowing down my download of Breaking Bradborne.

Played Rocket League for an hour tonight and... it's really cool. Servers aren't even up yet but exhibitions versus bots are fun and entertaining. Excited about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom