• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant Bomb East Minions
2764297-gbem2.jpg

I saw a video of something Minions related and all I could think was "this shit was annoying back when they were called Rabbids."

I had a nightmare that this thread was locked because people kept talking about other threads on GAF instead of important things like Giant Bomb, anime and wrestling.

Watching the Bradborne archive now, I'm so proud of Brad!

Haunted

Finally had the chance to listen to the latest Beastcast, really impressed by how quick on his feet Austin is. Really sharp.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ya'll are so fickle with these thread titles, I swear.
That's the problem with adopting a new joke so soon for a thread title. The thread title becomes cheap and disposable. You don't let the joke breathe and then you want to switch it out when something new comes along.

Legacy titles. All day.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That's the problem with adopting a new joke so soon for a thread title. The thread title becomes cheap and disposable. You don't let the joke breathe and then you want to switch it out when something new comes along.

ID tagged jokes in ID tagged titles on ID tagged threads.

The beginning of the Bradborne video drove me crazy as someone's cellphone was getting texts and the text tone is identical to my own. I kept looking at my phone and just wondering if i was losing it.

Luke_Wal

Friend of the site Nikki Glaser appeared on the excellent comedy show "Stop Podcasting Yourself" this week. Just as funny as always. Comes strongly recommended by me.

So I was watching an old Game Room video where Jeff plays through Laser Blast and chats with Brad about Mortal Kombat and halfway through they tear down a Game Informer article on Mortal Kombat about who they do and don't want to see in a new MK game and I was like "that has to be Dan" and sure enough it was.

Pretty funny to hear Jeff argue with Dan 4 years before he joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom