• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

I'm trying to search for the Metal Gear Solid 4 Database on the PSN Store but I can't find anything. Is it still up and how do I reach it? Google search results did not work and searching the PSN Store came up with nothing.

Xater

So I was watching an old Game Room video where Jeff plays through Laser Blast and chats with Brad about Mortal Kombat and halfway through they tear down a Game Informer article on Mortal Kombat about who they do and don't want to see in a new MK game and I was like "that has to be Dan" and sure enough it was.

Pretty funny to hear Jeff argue with Dan 4 years before he joined.

Can you link to that video. I want to hear that.

I'm trying to search for the Metal Gear Solid 4 Database on the PSN Store but I can't find anything. Is it still up and how do I reach it? Google search results did not work and searching the PSN Store came up with nothing.

I believe it was removed, if you downloaded it before you can check your download history and you might be able to get it from there.

"clearly written by people who haven't played enough Mortal Kombat..."

hahaha

I forgot about the part where Jeff got trapped in the Laser Blast loop hah

Xater

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Man, it was a harmless slip, but when Brad said on the Bombcast "we all survived the 4th of July" I twinged a little bit.
Why's that?

Edit:

Oooooooh, I just got it. Yea I guess. But you can't watch yourself all the time. I mean. It's ok to still be a bit sad and bummed, but you can't police your language or phrasing forever.

Myggen

I think people need to stop looking for things that aren't there.

Oh. Well I mean, I don't think they were out to offend anyone. Oh well.

Yeah for sure. It's a nothing issue.

on a related note, this kind of made me go "uh," considering stuff like TANG

Pretty obvious that he's referring to recent-ish features. You could include Betting the Farmville or something like that too, but it's obvious why you won't.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Just figured I'd jump in here and mention that it's a non-issue, because it hasn't been said enough already, despite being the preface to the original comment in the first place

Also should I buy pea swocker hd for €6

I think I will

jaina

Thanks for the link, I stopped subscribing to the announcement thread out of VLR spoiler fear. Preordered the Vita watch edition too.
Wasn't there a glitch that meant that you can't save on VLR 3DS?
I think that was patched eventually and only occurs if you save during puzzles. I'm still confident enough to preorder :)

Thanks for the link, I stopped subscribing to the announcement thread out of VLR spoiler fear. Preordered the Vita watch edition too.

I think that was patched eventually and only occurs if you save during puzzles. I'm still confident enough to preorder :)

As far as I know, it was only fixed in the eShop version. The retail version still has that issue. It's also only in one specific room of the game.

Aw ye you know it
spotify_2015070818253bzz1x.jpg

Rocket League fixed

Cyros

When watching replays of live content (UPF/Breaking Brad) does the audio start out fine and then desync after awhile or is it only me?

Bacon

When watching replays of live content (UPF/Breaking Brad) does the audio start out fine and then desync after awhile or is it only me?

Happens to me with pretty much all their videos. Usually restarting the video fixes it. Not a perfect solution though, I know.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

I've had audio desync issues with every single GB video I've watched recently. It gets terrible on the longer videos though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom