• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is LOLS worth watching all the way at this point, or should I just watch the highlights? I'm done with the second episode and it just draaaaaags.

I've already seen the highlights on youtube.

Dre
QrqjM0E.png

Drew really finding his stride as far as playstyle goes.

edit: and the M4 is reminding me, the customization systems in MGS5 seem pretty cool, but I hope they're not limited to that one gun that they always show as far as the customization. Like, I hope you can do the same thing with other guns.

Drew really finding his stride as far as playstyle goes.

edit: and the M4 is reminding me, the customization systems in MGS5 seem pretty cool, but I hope they're not limited to that one gun that they always show as far as the customization. Like, I hope you can do the same thing with other guns.

You can customize other weaponry, like the P90 and what not, not exclusive to the M4.

Now whether Dan or Drew will use it....

...Drew really is hitting his stride. He event caught on some things I thought he was going to forgot about(The lalilulelo bit for instance.)

You can customize other weaponry, like the P90 and what not, not exclusive to the M4.

Now whether Dan or Drew will use it....

...Drew really is hitting his stride. He event caught on some things I thought he was going to forgot about(The lalilulelo bit for instance.)

I mean in 5. And yeah, you can sorta customize other guns but from what I remember in MGS4 they really give you the most options on the m4.

2b22e7e7410cc0f99e0450d7b29afb90.png

Talking about this from MGS5. They have a ton of different options for it, and I'm hoping that they extend the same courtesy to other weapons as well.

I just think the default rifle in MGS5 is kinda ugly.

edit: aahaha, snake yells the same way Big Boss does when firing the M60. That's hilarious.

In MGSV you can have a loadout and I'm sure that includes weapons, as well as developing new weapons and presumably stuff for that.

What a great episode. So far this is my favorite series out of the 4 so far, if only because Drew is playing at a good pace. Yeah it was funny to see him struggle in the last ones because of the games(now) archaic controls, but he certainly feels more comfortable now.

Drew's psyche and stress meters are definitely OK atleast.

Zebetite

Banned
man my connection to giant bomb is really shitting the bed right now. MGS keeps freezing, and an attempt to direct download it has it going at an average of 20 kb/s with occasional spikes up to my usual speed (but it isnt spiking often enough that this download will finish tonight)

Jintor

Charisma.com just announced a popup concert in Tokyo while I'm visiting... on the only day I've booked to do anything else, climb Mt. Fuji :T :T :T :T

Brashnir

Charisma.com just announced a popup concert in Tokyo while I'm visiting... on the only day I've booked to do anything else, climb Mt. Fuji :T :T :T :T

That fucking mountain will be there in the same place every day you're in Japan. I guarantee it.

justjim89

You know what's fucked up? Jeff hates MGS3 cause he says it makes the universe too small by having everyone be so connected. But 3 didn't do that! 4 did. Especially in regards to The Patriots. It's 4 that made the universe small, not 3. Snake Eater continues to be the most stand alone entry in the series, even more than MGS1 I would say, for how much it references MG1 and 2. There are no Otacon, Campbell, or Meryl surrogates in Snake Eater.

Also, great episode tonight. Drew is really hitting his stride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom