• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
They missed the psyche gauge "Old Snake" joke because he had no psyche left. Heh.

Hahahaha yeah. I was wondering why there was no sound when that popped up. It actually makes it funnier, the punchline of that joke was completely different.

I think the QL of Guild of Dungeoneering sold me on the game. It looks fun.

repeater

Whenever Brad finishes editing it. No set times.
It's probably gonna be really late this week, like Thursday or something. After facing sustained complaints in the Bombcast thread, Brad is busy adding timestamps, an audio commentary track (featuring Jeff, Drew and Dan discussing the making of the episode) and a claymation companion feature dramatizing the podcast.

It's probably gonna be really late this week, like Thursday or something. After facing sustained complaints in the Bombcast thread, Brad is busy adding timestamps, an audio commentary track (featuring Jeff, Drew and Dan discussing the making of the episode) and a claymation companion feature dramatizing the podcast.

I heard a rumor that it would be Bradleys hamsters acting out the podcast.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know, I have always wanted to try X-2 but never wanted to try X.

Mostly because I can appreciate a game having a laugh with its characters and I find it very hard to appreciate the seriousness of most final fantasy narratives. Mostly because they all seem terrible to me. Even the only one I've actually liked, XII, bored me when it tries to inject that final fantasy melodrama.

Also you get to play dress-up as part of the combat system!

LiK

You know, I have always wanted to try X-2 but never wanted to try X.

Mostly because I can appreciate a game having a laugh with its characters and I find it very hard to appreciate the seriousness of most final fantasy narratives.

Also you get to play dress-up as part of the combat system!

You should check out X

Maybe this is the Trojan Horse to get Brad into FF Type-0 and then into FF in general so he can stake a claim on being the undisputed anime editor.

Dragon Quest and Mafia news.
Today is a good day... Well until they say Dragon Quest isn't coming out over here.

you dont even bother with a PS4 mainline dragon quest if it isn't coming over. they wouldve just done the 3ds version and called it a day

What's going to be a bummer is if the 3DS version doesn't come west. That one looks really interesting given the way it uses the two screens.

I wonder if the content is 1-to-1 on both versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom