• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Two Rising Thunder codes from me:
7GGIX-14U1R-43NSN-RZAK1-WJZ0J
PNB40-PU2TP-Q8QU9-WTH0R-BVOLC

I think you need to use them at risingthunder.com

boy, jeff's description of the english PSO2 players is scarily accurate

just the worst mix of anime as hell and calling each other the n-bomb because they think it's funny

kai3345

Banned
Two Rising Thunder codes from me:
7GGIX-14U1R-43NSN-RZAK1-WJZ0J
PNB40-PU2TP-Q8QU9-WTH0R-BVOLC

I think you need to use them at risingthunder.com

Redeemed the second one. Thanks a bunch! Been looking forward to trying this game out

daydream

Banned
if anyone still has a rising thunder code that he/she has no use for, i'd love to try my hand at the game

edit: tan hooked me up <3

Megasoum

Banned
BSAFBPE.png

i seriously doubt gbwest would do it. if they do the usual preshow business that would be like a 6:30 start time.

it'd be hella cool to see gbeast do something though.

TraBuch

Banned
That's the first time Jeff's answered one of my many questions on tumblr. WHY WON'T HE ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT LANA DEL REY?!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FUCK FUCK FUCK

I closed the podcast tab by accident in the middle of Red October

God dammit

had a bad problem with the tv setbox's version of netflix, that would constantly stop and buffer, but thankfully with netflix's position memory, it started at the same spot on another device with no problems, and was almost exactly on the same time as the podcast (which I run off a podcast app, that also saves the location of the podcast).

Hate it for you, but now you just get to enjoy Ramius' Beard some more.

Megasoum

Banned
had a bad problem with the tv setbox's version of netflix, that would constantly stop and buffer, but thankfully with netflix's position memory, it started at the same spot on another device with no problems, and was almost exactly on the same time as the podcast (which I run off a podcast app, that also saves the location of the podcast).

Hate it for you, but now you just get to enjoy Ramius' Beard some more.

I managed to mostly sync it back. Not perfect but close enough.

Also, while Red October is an excellent movie, Crimson Tide is really the better Submarine movie.

daydream

Banned
really impressed by beast's performance in the rematch, they had their game plan and stuck to it. excellent communication, too.

would love to see them play again sometime but i doubt jeff would be up for it. maybe when the dlc comes out?

K.Sabot

Watching PSO2 yesterday makes me really really sad it will never get an official western launch. It still looks really fun.

Jintor

So i tried a little rising thunder and as expected i'm shit at it.

I'm really not into not having access to your command normals for a certain period of time after you use them, but I guess that's the price of them being mapped to a button. But it just means I'm surprised when they don't come out mid-combo. Is that standard? I don't really play SF.

Also not being able to magic series makes me sad

Megasoum

Banned
I know a lot of people hate the "The sum of all fear" movie with Ben Affleck (it's actually one of my guilty pleasure... I love it) but I strongly suggest that people who watch the DVD with the Tom Clancy commentary track... It is amazing.

He tells a bunch of amazing Pentagon and CIA stories throughout the whole movies. That dude knew a LOT of people in the military and he had a lot of good sources.

TraBuch

Banned
Speaking of cats, is my cat fat? Took him in when I found him living in my backyard earlier this year and I've never had a cat so I have no idea if I've been feeding him too much or what.

20150801_223451.jpg

20150801_223537.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Tape is serious business ok.

Just look at all these beautiful designs.

japanese-tape-flickr-5.jpg

You wouldn't want to be stuck with ugly ass tape would you now.

Though there something beautiful about the bare functionality of a gaffers tape too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom