• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up Luckslinger and the soundtrack dlc based purely on how fucking dope the style and the production are.

Now to see about modding these tracks into Way of The Samurai 4.......

apDIEYr.jpg

that is some metal gear alright

danm999

Ending of Contradiction felt a little anti-climatic to me, though I suppose they're setting it up for a sequel which I would totally play.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Galak-Z being a roguelike-like took a lot of the wind out of my sails. Somehow I had missed that whenever they talked about it.

Why can't it just be an open world space game. Why does EVERY indie game need roguelike mechanics?

Tan

Galak-Z being a roguelike-like took a lot of the wind out of my sails. Somehow I had missed that whenever they talked about it.

Why can't it just be an open world space game. Why does EVERY indie game need roguelike mechanics?

Easy way to increase play time, variety, etc. And lots of people still seem to enjoy it.

Its an easier way to extend game time by having procedurally generating levels and having players run through it multiple times when they inevitably die.

Also, open world is generally super expensive and people can look elsewhere (like AAA) if they want big open world games.

Yeah, watching someone buy DOTA items will do that to you at midnight.

I weirdly found the DOTA segment absolutely hysterical. Jeff chanting to 'dust' the items, the stupidity of 'autographed' digital goods... A better than than it had any right to be.

Actually did fall asleep during PSO2 though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't believe they would do that to that MGS character. That MGS character that they have treated with such respect and reverence in the past.

Majine

Banned
Will they talk over the Xbox Gamescom thing?

EDIT: Wait, the timer just popped up on the site for me. Guess that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom