• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
It's just so unnecessary. I mean, that shit would be unnecessary in any case really, but it's not like drew is being held back by the way he's playing. He's getting through everything with very few deaths.

Volotaire

More troll (or serious) accounts for Alex.

The Doof Worrier @alex_navarro
i;ve never been mad about wrestling, online pic.twitter.com/keORZl3m60

CLsoJKwVEAAm2de.jpg:large

Myggen

It's just so unnecessary. I mean, that shit would be unnecessary in any case really, but it's not like drew is being held back by the way he's playing. He's getting through everything with very few deaths.

I do love the "I feel I can speak for all your viewers..." near the end :p

That dude had that comment ready to go, probably written in Word or some shit.

Blastoise

Banned
I thought we're a little too obsessed with GB, especially on the weekends. But man oh man, the people on giantbomb.com are on a whole different level.

Myggen

I thought we a little too obsessed with GB, especially on the weekends. But man oh man, the people on giantbomb.com are on a whole different level.

We're probably in general more obsessed with GB than the regular GB user, even on the forum. It's just that it's always the most crazy comments that gets posted here, so it makes it seem like the whole userbase is like that.

We're probably in general more obsessed with GB than the regular GB user, even on the forum. It's just that it's always the most crazy comments that gets posted here, so it makes it seem like the whole userbase is like that.
I'd like to think that we're not that crazy though.

Aprt from the occasional odd comment on a weekend.

Myggen

Their youtube numbers are actually pretty bad. Maybe they should go full-on Let's Play.

If you go to their most watched videos on YT, just labelling the videos "[Name of the game] Gameplay" like the interns did for some time was really effective in terms of views. But I generally don't think GB cares enough about YT views, Jeff has said that it's at most a way to bring people to the site, to do something like that again.

All this MGS4 watching makes me want to go back and try to play MGS1 again.

I might just play it on Easy. I really don't care too much for forcing myself through a game whose controls may not have aged well on a difficulty where I really have to apply myself.
I'd suggest trying some of the vr training missions first, then getting into the game.

The thing that irks me about this mentality is that MGS has the simplest controls and mechanics of the first 3 metal gears. So mastering the controls in that game really helps for future MGS experiences.

hamchan

I'd like to see someone send in the best mailbox ever, with military gear for Drew, signed wrestling stuff for Dan, super rare games for Jeff and Dota related things for Brad.

But then put a real piece of poop at the bottom.

Zaph

With minimal spoilers (pls) are we going to get one of those cool Quake 4 style sequences of how Raiden got turned into a cyborg? Or is that in another game? Don't want to get my hopes up.

LiK

some of the best gifs come from mailbags so it needs to stay. but people just need to stop sending in their trash that should've gone to Goodwill.

God, the scene between Sunny and Naomi is the worst. So fucking terrible. And Sunny being this genius programmer at age 6 ? Ugh. The character should have been non-existant from the game.

MGS is anime

What's wrong with being a genius programmer at 6?

Child prodigies isn't a non-existent thing.

like in Arpeggio of Blue Steel where a genetically engineered child was created to design a special kind of torpedo warhead in order to baasdflkjsadfljfksa;dj

still, why did naomi throw a bra out into the south american battlefields when clearly she hasn't worn a bra all game? does she just keep bras in her lab coat in case someone needs to track her?

now these are the important questions

still, why did naomi throw a bra out into the south american battlefields when clearly she hasn't worn a bra all game? does she just keep bras in her lab coat in case someone needs to track her?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I like how dan's favourite thing so far seems to be raiden's over the top anime action sequences

Snake was being hunted in that sequence as Raiden mentioned. It was the enemies trying to trap you which is why the bra leads to a shed with 2 dudes waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom