• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so I'm hearing about alex talking about getting supplies during hurricane sandy on the beastcast, and I was wondering if he was part of whiskey media during that time and if he ever did anything about his experience then.

Like me, he didn't even lose power. Sandy, like most hurricanes, was pretty indiscriminate. Some places got absolutely demolished whereas a mile away people went untouched.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ah that's a shame, though that there might be an interesting story to it. Not that stockpiling on a ton of virgin mary candles isn't interesting enough.

Zaph

Danny's such a fanboy...

xmk1l3G.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
this man literally sent them trash

asked for a youtube shoutout

yep

I do have a broken plasma television sitting in my broom closet. maybe the guys will like the and then they'd be obligated to shout out my podcast about bugs!

hamchan

Is Danny making premium content with famous WWE superstars for Giant Bomb with no one who actually works at Giant Bomb in the content?

daydream

Banned
Danny O'Dwyer ‏@dannyodwyer 2m2 minutes ago

Like I said, it's only a 6 minute video, but we got through 4 questions and his advice was ridiculous. LIVE SOON!

i've always wanted advice from a lumberjack

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
it's harder to NOT find snoopy clothing in some parts of this fine country

hmm, dunno how true that is of Ireland

but then again I rarely go into shops so I only have myself to blame for not knowing

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
uh oh. I guess I should have checked to see if there were w10 drivers available for my soundcard before upgrading

santeesioux

what's on these tapes? anime? wrestling?

fuck, you have anime wrestling tapes dont you

Nothing that amazing, just some old Godzilla movies, every James Bond movie up to The World is Not Enough, and Football Follies. I do have the original, unaltered Star Wars trilogy from 1995, those might be kind of cool if you're into that kind of thing.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
if this is you I have two questions

do you live in an underground car park
where can I get that joe cool sweater

i work in the marketing department. so all our shit looks depressing.

purchased this sweater at an uniqlo sale.

justjim89

God, the scene between Sunny and Naomi is the worst. So fucking terrible. And Sunny being this genius programmer at age 6 ? Ugh. The character should have been non-existant from the game.

Sunny is adorable and I like the scene with her and Naomi. Not enough light-hearted scenes in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom