• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone alert Vinny!

d6WMbY6.png

I acknowledge that I've fully drank the coolaid, but check this out.

No shitty magazine covers, or pre-release hit pieces are going to sink VR because it's too fucking good. It is an inevitability.

I know they're not the most popular here, but Kinda Funny just posted a Let's Play of the PS4 version of Gang Beasts. That must mean the official release is not too far off. YES! I guess we should prepare for some more Gang Beasts content on Giant Bomb. Is anyone else excited to play it on consoles, or did you have your fill of Gang Beasts?

I acknowledge that I've fully drank the coolaid, but check this out.

No shitty magazine covers, or pre-release hit pieces are going to sink VR because it's too fucking good. It is an inevitability.
Seriously, it's telling when 95% of the detractors haven't actually used it. It's the most amazing thing I've experienced in my many years of gaming. Can't wait for the Vive!

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I really hope they just dumped some of that shit in that mailbag. Besides the PS2, Pokemon Yellow and the fightstick that was bullshit

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Seriously, it's telling when 95% of the detractors haven't actually used it. It's the most amazing thing I've experienced in my many years of gaming. Can't wait for the Vive!

The problem is that most of those 95% won't try it. You can't make them, and things like that terrible cover aren't helping.

The problem is that most of those 95% won't try it. You can't make them, and things like that terrible cover aren't helping.
I feel like they're a bit of an outlier more than anything. Every friend and family member I've had over has been more than willing to try it, and that includes people who think video games are for children.

The time cover definitely hurts, but I really think the tech is exciting and the general distrust of it is overstated. People are usually willing to try new technology, they just need to find a way to get it out there on a mass scale. I only have so many friends :p

Just dropping this into the universe right now: If GB ever goes to Gamescom and it seems like they will at some point, they absolutely NEED to seek out Jim Ryan and do a video with him. If they don't do that shut Giantbomb.com down.

repeater

Just dropping this into the universe right now: If GB ever goes to Gamescom and it seems like they will at some point, they absolutely NEED to seek out Jim Ryan and do a video with him. If they don't do that shut Giantbomb.com down.
They should get Brad to handle the camera work for that segment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom