• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

- J - D -

Nah, Dan. You went full stupid. If you're gonna play this character, you can't go full stupid if you want to keep stringing people on. The pant size thing is too obvious.

I swear Dan knew his pants measurements on one of those Dan+Dan's Dad podcasts

I remember this too.

No_Style

We're here! I'm so glad Brad got into DOTA2 gambling. He's just continuing down this dark path started all those years ago. Now I want to see a montage video where someone chronicles his descent into this DOTA2 hole.

I swear Dan knew his pants measurements on one of those Dan+Dan's Dad podcasts

He said in another tweet that he knows his pants measurements, but he lost weight so he doesn't know what his current ones are so he can buy new jeans.

I don't know why he couldn't have tried on pairs that were slightly smaller than his old ones until he found ones that fit, but

He said in another tweet that he knows his pants measurements, but he lost weight so he doesn't know what his current ones are so he can buy new jeans.

I don't know why he couldn't have tried on pairs that were slightly smaller than his old ones until he found ones that fit, but

He probably has some sort of phobia about dressing rooms or a quirk about trying on clothing that you then don't buy.

f0rk

I think it's that he doesn't know what jeans that fit are supposed to look like...?

hamchan

This I guess

zSAqfdN.png

Justin's personal playlist and you can search 'griffin justin' on the Polygon Youtube channel, or 'Monster Factory' if that's your only bag (it should not be your *only* bag).

Y'know, if they ever do guests for the Adventure Zone, Vinny would be the perfect choice.

Noaloha

Some kind of dedicated McElthread would be so, so neat. But it would probably demand everything from MBMBaM to TAZ alongside the Monster Factories and Polygon Overviews and, as such, I have noooo idea if said posed McElthread would sit in Gaming or OT.

Apparently the cinemark movie chains had a 6 hour Dota event where you could watch the championship on the big screen. Whatever floats your boat I suppose

Apparently the cinemark movie chains had a 6 hour Dota event where you could watch the championship on the big screen. Whatever floats your boat I suppose
Yeah, I saw a commercial for it before Mission Impossible this morning.
I thought about tweeting to Brad that it was all somehow his fault, but he is only a victim in all of this. Please, get help soon, Brad.

valeo

or he's acting his persona like he has forever

If you really think that his entire persona is an act then you're deluded. If that was true, it would be the most committed acting in the history of humankind; and somehow he's roped his Dad into it too. That's just how he is.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If you really think that his entire persona is an act then you're deluded. If that was true, it would be the most committed acting in the history of humankind; and somehow he's roped his Dad into it too. That's just how he is.

No, it's just that he's tweeting and saying stuff people usually just Google search.

Guys, get ready for 30 minute Dota talk next tuesday.

Didn't watch a single second of it, and even though I don't understand anything about Dota, it'll still be an interesting listen at least for me. Its fun hearing about games and their advanced tech while trying to make some sense of it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Had someone tell me I suck because I couldn't stop a goal from going in. We were 2vs3 and I was nowhere near the ball.

Had that human being been anywhere close to me I think I would've throttled their throats for some time.

It always seems to be the bad players who complain the most, too. Bum rushing the ball, attacking the same ball you're already attacking, constantly ramming into you, going after boosts at really bad times; just generally people with a poor sense of how to play with a team mate. As soon as you make one mistake though you're entirely to blame.

Some kind of dedicated McElthread would be so, so neat. But it would probably demand everything from MBMBaM to TAZ alongside the Monster Factories and Polygon Overviews and, as such, I have noooo idea if said posed McElthread would sit in Gaming or OT.

I'd love a McElthread. I feel like I would *want* it to be in gaming, since I think Justin is seen in kind of a bad light by some because of the Neir thing and his Skyrim video, and he deserves to change those peoples opinions, but it would probably fit best in the OT. I've considered making a thread just for monster factory though, since it absolutely deserves one. I've never turned one up in my searches.

It always seems to be the bad players who complain the most, too. Bum rushing the ball, attacking the same ball you're already attacking, constantly ramming into you, going after boosts at really bad times; just generally people with a poor sense of how to play with a team mate. As soon as you make one mistake though you're entirely to blame.

I don't know what it is but Rocket League makes me really, really angry. It's why I don't play it. I try not to let myself get into the chat but I definitely Have Been Mad while playing.

Edit: I want Jeff to take Dan to get some raw denim, and then I want Dan to react to the concept of raw denim.

I don't know what it is but Rocket League makes me really, really angry. It's why I don't play it. I try not to let myself get into the chat but I definitely Have Been Mad while playing.

I get like that about Street Fighter lol. It takes a lot to get me mad, but losing online in SF will just make the salt flow.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I just made my first batch of cold brew coffee

I'm slowly turning into will smith and I don't know if I can undo this

As long as you're not buying raw beans to roast them yourself you're still safe.

I actually honestly enjoy coffee a lot to the point of snobbishness (except that I really don't like to talk about coffee), but I could only drink it when I actually need it.

I could understand wanting to roast your own beans over the weird reverse osmosis zero gravity inverted molecular diffusion bullshit brewing contraptions people get so invested in

yo just use a french press or something, it's not that hard

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I just made my first batch of cold brew coffee

I'm slowly turning into will smith and I don't know if I can undo this

To complete the Jamie and Adam's Tested's Will Smith Look™, make sure to grab yourself an artisanal zip up hoodie, a 3-pack of Field Notes notebooks, and a machined aluminum pen body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom