• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Mechanical pencils are pretty great to draw with.

I'm also the kind of guy who used to buy Palomino Blackwings.

You should really look that up just to understand how people can care about the most darndest things.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Pfft, $10?

Try $70.

Also come back to me when you can tell me the difference between boutique Japanese paper like MD paper from midori and boutique french paper from claire-fontaine. Also why moleskine is trash.

Pfft, $10?

Try $70.

Also come back to me when you can tell me the difference between boutique Japanese paper like MD paper from midori and boutique french paper from claire-fontaine. Also why moleskine is trash.

I tried a rOtring, weirdly I thought the kurutoga felt better.

my paper pretty much just goes in the recycling bin after my scribbling so I don't care about that :p

tumblr_mi3qrk2He21s4mf80o1_250.gif

Week of scanlon! I can't wait for act 4

The Half-Life one? I thought the sarcasm in there was so obvious that it's weird that people took it seriously.

sadly it seems that gamers are disproportionately bad at picking up on subtlety

it's surely not a coincidence that the most popular gaming personalities are ones that just yell all the time or are human caricatures

Bacon

The Half-Life one? I thought the sarcasm in there was so obvious that it's weird that people took it seriously.

People were "upset" because they weren't properly showing off the developers work. Really it was just an excuse to shit on dan and reminisce in the "good old days" of giant bomb when that type of debauchery would never be allowed. The sanctity of the quick look is at stake, after all.

People were "upset" because they weren't properly showing off the developers work. Really it was just an excuse to shit on dan and reminisce in the "good old days" of giant bomb when that type of debauchery would never be allowed. The sanctity of the quick look is at stake, after all.
I remember there was some sort of short QL of a 2d airplane indie game a handful of years ago that really upset people because they gave it some crap. The game ended up being pretty good, just they weren't feeling it.

justjim89

Three years ago today Greg Miller announced his cancer. Crazy it's been that long. Glad to see the dude healthy and doing all the shit he wants to do.

It's actually funny watching the Unfinished of Black Mesa, Dan breaks the illusion twice by calling a Face Hugger a...Face Hugger. You'd think at this point people would go 'Oh he does know what it is!'

Moldiver

Lived the Dan Ryckert lifestyle last night where I went out drinking with pro wrestlers, would drink again.

Also still can't believe the the boohbah zone is still on Dans site lol.

If pso2 is what pso is in a post monhun world, pso1 was an online rpg in a post Diablo world.

Which is why pso1 is still one of the all time greats. It's the best game to do scifi Diablo thing imho

Man, both Submerged and Beyond Eyes look painfully boring. Couldn't make it through either quick look

The one thing Submerged has going for it is that it looks pretty (sometimes), and that's just because it's using stock UE4 effects. Once good games start coming out using the engine, we're going to see some really beautiful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom