• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp...

c64UYOT.png

Thanks Jeff

So this is what they mean by "It's kinda like Destiny"

bigkrev

I like UpUpDownDown but every time Woods breaks kayfabe and uses his real name it confuses me.

Fun fact: Austin Creed isn't actually his real name, either- it's a ring name he used back in the indies (and which he presumably owns the trademark to). His real name is Austin Watson.

jaina

And I got a PS4 because I couldn't resist to 320€ for 1TB. Still an insanely bad deal compared to GB premium...
I should've just continued to play Oracle of Seasons or watch a QL instead.

Fun fact: Austin Creed isn't actually his real name, either- it's a ring name he used back in the indies (and which he presumably owns the trademark to). His real name is Austin Watson.

Thats some deep double kayfabe stuff right there.

I only knew his as his WWE name and as Consequences Creed when he was in TNA.

I got an Xbox One.

What have I become?

I keep seeing €350 XB1 and game bundles and debating it.

I already have a PS4 and a PC and stacks of games I havent had time to play.... but I kind of wouldnt mind playing though the Halo games again....

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
And EA Access is looking like a great deal, because I haven't played any of those games and being able to just start up a sports game without buying sports games seems like a good idea.

WHO AM I!?

And EA Access is looking like a great deal, because I haven't played any of those games and being able to just start up a sports game without buying sports games seems like a good idea.

WHO AM I!?

It is actually a great deal, you fill your library instantly. They even added Dragon Age recently. (I don't have it but I would if I played games)

- J - D -

On a spectrum from TellTale to Fullbright, where does Life is Strange land? Is it good? I've been hearing things about it but have avoided much in order to remain blind in case I want to jump in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I keep thinking about buying a 3DS, but there doesn't seem to be enough stuff on the horizon to interest me besides Yo-Kai Watch.

Bacon

I keep thinking about buying a 3DS, but there doesn't seem to be enough stuff on the horizon to interest me besides Yo-Kai Watch.

I actually think it's a pretty good time to buy a 3ds. There's a pretty solid backlog of games at this point even if nothing interests you going forward.

There are already dozens of amazing 3DS games you will have no time to play so now is as good a time as ever.

I have every system and do most of my gaming on the PC. It's nice to have so many options, but of course there's never enough time :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I should clarify that I had a 3DS up until shortly after the launch of New Leaf. It broke and I just never got around to replacing it.

On a spectrum from TellTale to Fullbright, where does Life is Strange land? Is it good? I've been hearing things about it but have avoided much in order to remain blind in case I want to jump in.

It's more like a TellTale game in that there's a coherent story and not a contrived series of trite anecdotes.

There are a lot of good 3DS games that are already out.

I actually think it's a pretty good time to buy a 3ds. There's a pretty solid backlog of games at this point even if nothing interests you going forward.

You might want to wait a few weeks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I will say having an XBone grants you access to Forza Horizon 2 and Killer Instinct. Which is a hell of a combo to beat. Especially if you don't have a high end PC for KI.

KI is the best fighting game of the generation

tuxfool

Banned
I will say having an XBone grants you access to Forza Horizon 2 and Killer Instinct. Which is a hell of a combo to beat. Especially if you don't have a high end PC for KI.

KI is the best fighting game of the generation

Soon one can get KI with a PC, which shouldn't need to be high end... We'll see on benchmarks.
After all, it runs on an Xbox.

Volotaire

I bought a New 3DS a few weeks ago since I never really owned a DS and 3DS. I only borrowed a DS a few times of friends. Perfect time for me to jump into those libraries.

Also, I don't usually buy new gaming systems at launch. Even if the NX has 3DS backwards compatibility, I won't be purchasing it for a few years (whatever the NX is and whatever form launches next year, if it releases next year).

EDIT: Oh you made an update.

WHO AM I!?

I'll likely be grabbing it soon as one would expect you'll get a headstart of Battlefront with it as they've done with their other games.

Man, early on with Dan getting beat and seeing him just in absolute despair is some of the best I've seen. I'm actually quite bummed that he ended up coming back to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom