• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prone thing I can understand because you wouldnt really think to do that but the thermals to deal with camo thing is just kind of a video game trope at this point

He does start using the thermals more in the later games. He just doesn't really start picking up on Metal Gear mechanics and using more tools till 3.

Just watched the Beyond Eyes QL. What a waste of a great art style and idea. It's like they got as far as the unique concept, and then didn't go an inch further.

tchocky

The next 3 MGS have been added to the scedule.

2772403-mgs0410.jpg

BigBoss

I just love the end of act 3 cutscene, Patrik Zimmerman hamming it up as Ocelot was great, it sucks that they didn't get him back for Phantom Pain.

I'm not really into board game video games or hexagon-based board games, but man Armello is really, really pretty. If I ever get a tablet, I'll definitely look into picking it up.

Moldiver

Would anyone fancy the GB guys playing more FMV games? I saw 'Tesla Effect' is on sale and Seeing Contradiction played made me want to pick it up.

Think I'd rather just chill on the couch and watch someone else play it though.

Would anyone fancy the GB guys playing more FMV games? I saw 'Tesla Effect' is on sale and Seeing Contradiction played made me want to pick it up.

Think I'd rather just chill on the couch and watch someone else play it though.

Contradiction just seemed like a right place, right time type of thing, like how demo derby spun out into MGScanlon. No need to force the issue, I'd rather they discover premium features in a more organic way than going back to the well.

I just finished the latest episode of MGS.

MAN. This is where the story kicks off and gets super fucking cool. The rest of the game just doesn't let up and goes to some places, man. Can't wait for tonight.

So,

Snake and Liquid are clones of BB...but they also inherited traits from a japanese woman who was an assistant to Dr Clark?

At that point their just BB's children as they're both made up from the genetic information of two different people.

Kojima doesnt know how the fuck cloning works

So,

Snake and Liquid are clones of BB...but they also inherited traits from a japanese woman who was an assistant to Dr Clark?

At that point their just BB's children as they're both made up from the genetic information of two different people.

How do you make a clone without a donor egg?

So,

Nor does he understand surrogacy. Either that or Big Mama is meant to be an idiot.

You would remove the genetic material from the egg.

I'm going to contort myself into a bizarre shape to justify Vulcan Raven's sweet line. Even if you remove the nucleus from the egg, it's still from a donor. A donor from the east. So the blood of the east. Or whatever.

Fuck this, he doesn't even understand recessive genes.

you cant be serious

You use frog DNA of course

Snake turns into a lady snake in mgs6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom