• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a difference between not knowing how to and not caring enough to do so.

I know that flip flops aren't acceptable by many as year round footwear but it's fucking hot all year in miami and putting shoes on is not going to help matters.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

j1dd4On.png

fwpx

Can you imagine being incapable of dressing yourself post the age of 30?

And I'm not talking about due to having a disability. I am talking about being a fully grown, fully sentient, fully ambulatory, 30+ year old person in a first world country.

I mean, Austin wears button down shirts that are way too small for him.

But yeah, Dan is a complete buffoon. My favorite part is when he got too overwhelmed and didn't buy anything.

Looking back over that podcast feed, they switched to that style during E3. Prior to that, the headers focus more on the interview subject with the occasional "I" or "We" thrown in. Since there is no author for the podcast, I have no idea who would be on those older casts anymore.

For a long time it was just Patrick doing interviews so he probably just defaulted to the "I" format.

popo

Quite the timing

Exclusive to PlayStation Plus
What is Vote to Play?
As a PlayStation Plus member, we’re giving you the chance to have a say in which PlayStation 4 games you get to play at no extra cost each month.

Pick your favourite game from the shortlist shown below and cast your vote via your PS4. The game with the most votes will be available to download as part of the monthly games offering for September. Simple as that.

Games are

Zombie Vikings

Armello

Grow Home.

That Game of Willows game looks good. Grow Home is supposed to be good. Never heard of Zombie Vikings - bet that wins.

popo

Actually just checked the GAF thread and the sheep are all in for Gone Home because it is the only one half of them have heard of. Any of those three seem better than some of the stuff they have had lately and hopefully the losers make it in another month.

for sure.

i just wish that whenever a point comes up that might be just a tiny bit intellectual and/or nuanced, the other guys wouldn't jump in with their humour and stop the train of thought, esp that one guy that sounds like a morning radio personality.

I'd rather have someone be willing to go toe to toe with him on that level of discourse, its a bit of a drag when neither Alex nor Vinny can provide some substantial discussion when Austin goes into those bits.

The whole voyeuristic creepiness of how the BnB units are shot once defeated is just fucking gross. Especially considering Kojima only hired them cause he liked the models so much. My reaction was exactly like Drew's.

tumblr_inline_nswnkjmU3k1r76lqg_540.png

Just pathetic. Maybe MGS will be better off without Kojima running things.

The thing about this is, before during those arguments over GAF choosing MGS4 I looked upon the detractors of those polls' results as butthurts, now I'm beginning to see where that level of vehemence is coming from if even Drew and Dan can't make much magic from it.

You just ask the lady to give you some quick waist and in-seam measurements, man.

But then you have to deal with vanity sizing in like 95% of cases.

Just pick up two pairs of jeans, and go try them on.

Or get some raws. I'm on team raw. I've worn two pairs of jeans over the past two years, and washed them a grand total of about 3 times combined. I just wear them til the crotch gives out.

edit: I just realized how close MGSV is and I still have quite a lot of Witcher to beat. I gotta get on this and put Peace Walker on the back burner.

Today I had the realisation that they have been talking about MGSV for damn near 3 years and I have zero idea what the story is about.

I guess Ground Zeros happened... and then you are revenging that?

For 3 years of 10 minute trailers and long gameplay demos I think they have kept a lot of the plot details under raps pretty well.

kojima's been going on a ramble on twitter lately, as far as what he's talked about, it's about different types of revenge

but dude i don't know

Yeah, it's directly following the events of GZ and Big Boss's coma and all that.

But more broadly, it's gonna be about how big boss gets from MSF/Diamond Dogs to being the commander of FOX-HOUND at the beginning of MG1. That's like, the only gap left in the story.

I've been playing MGS 4 along with the GB run and decided to skip ahead a little after todays episode...oh dear God they have so many cutscenes awaiting them before they get to
Shadow Moses

Now that I'm back at a normal PC wanted to post some of the GB extended family pictures I took at this years gamescom :)

cb4oHYq.jpg

Czn1Ma1.jpg

2GUhlWw.jpg

Some extras just to show off :p
YcM5tix.jpg

QdSClnd.jpg

lUurSZW.jpg

xL9Yz9t.jpg

s6WNo0H.jpg

HlEyWKT.jpg

ilqiDwy.jpg

this is Adam he worked at Gearbox, now for the devs from Orcs must die head marketing.
6axO0Jn.jpg

Our very own CVXFreak from Japan and Neogaf Fame
3ecW3Uu.jpg

Me and Xater player DS3
uFEkybN.jpg

Goddamn you're so lucky! Looks like you had a great time!
I really had it was so awesome to see everyone again and to go to show for the 10 year in a row now (stared in 2005 with leipzig games convention.
Nice! Tell me you played MGSV.
Well no because its out in 3 weeks and our schedule only had 9 hours a day and was full for 3 days.
Did hear some juicy stuff I can't talk about the review embargo and review situation that I'll talk about after launch.

Is Max Scoville literally just Travis Touchdown?
He truly is, such an awesome guy and great to talk to, but man that is one tall fellow.
Xater is a no nonsense guy eh?
Yes and no, he is very serious when he needs to be and when he is playing a game, its game on for him.
But he is so resourceful and great guy you can really depend on.
And yes very fun to hang out with and to talk to.
But when its on its game face on :p

Filed Under: Oculus Rift, World of Warcraft, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Galak-Z: The Dimensional, Mighty No. 9, Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition, Tacoma, Mafia III, Sakura Clicker, Dr. Dre

No Dota talk confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom